Roosa, I really wanna have a job at your studio ;D haha <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NightsStolen

No. of posts : 62
Registration Date : 2014-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Meet & Greet ♥   Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:25 pm

Hey, guys! ^.^

I'm Kristin and I'm from the US of A! And I am also turning 18 in November! I want to be a professional actress and editor (with maybe some writing) and I think this is super exciting to be on! I hope we're all fabulously successful in the future with our editing and acting and drawing and creativity! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/NightsStolen
girlfriend

No. of posts : 13
Registration Date : 2014-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Meet & Greet ♥   Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:37 pm

Hi! my nick is Jirly but my real name is Victoria. Unlike you, I start now newly edited, although had a practice time, I never had "dared" so to speak to upload my videos to youtube. I like editing either with live action, Disney, or any animated series. I'm 17 in 2 months and will abide 18; next year will come in to college. I do not speak English, only I was reading it, I could never relacionanarme the language xD but I wanted to get to interact with people who can edit and keep improving. I'm surprised the countries they came from, haha. He edited for fun, is a very imaginative way in my opinion
Sorry if someone does not fully understand what I write, if there is a problem with it, tell =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika-hime

No. of posts : 68
Registration Date : 2014-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Meet & Greet ♥   Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:20 pm

Victoria: My name's Viktoria, too^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
girlfriend

Registration Date : 2014-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Meet & Greet ♥   Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:54 pm

ahhaha cool ~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheNamelessDoll

No. of posts : 3
Registration Date : 2014-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Meet & Greet ♥   Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:13 pm

Mika-hime:
I don't have a house to sell yet. X,D
I have always loved the idea of having the word "nameless" in it. I just love the irony of something being named Nameless. Razz

MSSProductions:
That would be wonderful! ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.tumblr.com/blog/thenamelessdoll
Parsplace1994

No. of posts : 2
Registration Date : 2014-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Meet & Greet ♥   Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:08 pm

Hello everyone!

I'm Parsplace1994, but my real name is Jessica. I'm 20 years old and I'm from Sweden. At the moment I study at university to become a high school teacher and I'm really excited about it Very Happy

I'm currently on a break from YT cause I'm having a difficult time with my studies. But tonight I took a small break from homework so I could become a member of this glorious forum. Cause I adore the idea of this site Very Happy

It's so nice to meet you all and it was alot of fun to read your presentations Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Parsplace1994
MSSProductions

No. of posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: Meet & Greet ♥   Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:21 pm

Parsplace1994 wrote:
Hello everyone!

I'm Parsplace1994, but my real name is Jessica. I'm 20 years old and I'm from Sweden. At the moment I study at university to become a high school teacher and I'm really excited about it Very Happy

I'm currently on a break from YT cause I'm having a difficult time with my studies. But tonight I took a small break from homework so I could become a member of this glorious forum. Cause I adore the idea of this site Very Happy

It's so nice to meet you all and it was alot of fun to read your presentations Very Happy

jessyyyyy <333 cutie, finally you're here *____* welcome <3333333
Back to top Go down
View user profile
katzrox

No. of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: Meet & Greet ♥   Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:50 am

Parsplace1994 wrote:
Hello everyone!

AWESOME, nice to meet you Jessica! I'm also studying to teach High School. Very Happy How many years are left in your degree plan/however it works in Sweden? What course are you wanting to teach?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Parsplace1994

No. of posts : 2
Registration Date : 2014-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Meet & Greet ♥   Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:19 pm

MSSProductions wrote:
Parsplace1994 wrote:
Hello everyone!

jessyyyyy <333 cutie, finally you're here *____* welcome <3333333

MELINA <33 Your comments always makes me so happy :'D Thank you, it feels great to finally be here <3

katzrox wrote:
Parsplace1994 wrote:
Hello everyone!

AWESOME, nice to meet you Jessica! I'm also studying to teach High School. Very Happy How many years are left in your degree plan/however it works in Sweden? What course are you wanting to teach?

Well hello there! It's so much fun to meet another teacher here! Very Happy
I have 4 years left of university and my chosen courses are swedish and german. But I would also like to teach maths, art or physics. Maybe I will have time to study for that later xD

I've read that you're studying to teach music * __ * That must be so much fun Very Happy Do you have anything other than music that you would like to teach?
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Parsplace1994
partofyourworld3

No. of posts : 1
Registration Date : 2014-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Meet & Greet ♥   Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:17 am

Hi, I'm Brittany, aka partofyourworld3. I live in California, and I'm 28 (I feel so old). I started editing Disney videos in college, and I just can't seem to stop! It's so cool to see so many great editors that I've admired for a long time in one place!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
katzrox

No. of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: Meet & Greet ♥   Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:36 am

@Jessica I will mainly be teaching choir (once I finish at school my certification will be in music grades pre-K thru high school) but chances are good I would be needed as a sub or sth and if that's the case I'd probably sub in English I love that subject. :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xfearlessviking

No. of posts : 6
Registration Date : 2014-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Meet & Greet ♥   Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:39 am

Hi! :DD

My nick is xFearlessViking
My real name is Daniela, but you can call me Dani<3 I'm of Anzoategui, Venezuela. I'm 16 years old (almost newly) I'm in my last year of high school.

I Edited in Sony Vegas 10.0 since late January 2013. I edit with 'Non/Disney', Anime, Kingdom hearts and some live-action.

I'm Co-leader in FullofStars studios, I'm a proud member of DisneyGenerations Studios and of HabiaUnaVez Studios. I'm also a member of VisionaryProductions. And I have thought about opening a AMV Studios, but not sure for now.

I think I have nothing more to say xDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerLilly

No. of posts : 14
Registration Date : 2014-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Meet & Greet ♥   Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:37 am

My name is Tigerlilly, I turned tweenty four in november, and I've been known as"Raven " too most of my friends here, for a long time. I've an MEP studio i'm working on called"Wicked-MEPS'' for Disney and others!Smile i'll letcha know when its open!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dingooh

Registration Date : 2015-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Meet & Greet ♥   Sat May 02, 2015 1:44 pm

Well.. It's been a long time since someone has wrote something here. ^^'

Hello everyone, I'm Dingooh aka Viivi. I'm 19 (turning 20 this year) years old and from Finland!
I will graduate from high school this month. My YT profile is not full of videos (but my computer's folders are...)
because I'm REALLY lazy (plus I don't dare to) to upload even something there.

I've been editing with Non/Disney about 2 years (Hngh, I'm a newbie). But before that I've been editing with games and anime for 6 years.
Started with WMM, moved to Pinnacle and then to Sony Vegas Pro 9.0 -> Sony Vegas Pro 10.0

I don't have any BIG dreams or hopes for the future, but I would like to host a MEP or MEP studio on YT. I just don't have enough courage to do so. Silly me~ :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Dingooh
cck95
Admin

No. of posts : 147
Registration Date : 2014-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Meet & Greet ♥   Sat May 02, 2015 7:44 pm

Hi Viivi! =D Another one from the north - how fun Wink
Yes, it has been a bit quietly here on the forum lately - but I think people still check if something new has happened Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/CCK95
hollie1911

No. of posts : 15
Registration Date : 2015-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Meet & Greet ♥   Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:55 pm

HELLO.
i had no idea there was a forum for disney editors. i feel so out of the loop.

im Hollie from England. 22

iv a really bad memory so it will take ages to remember peoples names so please be patient. nice to meet everyone xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BloodBendingDancer

No. of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Meet & Greet ♥   Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:17 pm

Hello, I am Dannae from England. I am 16 and am going to university once september starts doing a pre-degree. bounce

Its amazing that there is a forum for non/disney editors! Time to be a social butterfly *puts on bowlerhat* xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RukiaShego

No. of posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: Meet & Greet ♥   Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:22 pm

Hi there I'm Nikky from the USA and I'm 24
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE9OABQbHG_gTs8B1qV5Rcg
hollie1911

PostSubject: Re: Meet & Greet ♥   Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:24 pm

BloodBendingDancer wrote:
Hello, I am Dannae from England. I am 16 and am going to university once september starts doing a pre-degree. bounce

Its amazing that there is a forum for non/disney editors! Time to be a social butterfly *puts on bowlerhat* xD
your going to university at 16? x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BloodBendingDancer

PostSubject: Re: Meet & Greet ♥   Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:28 pm

hollie1911 wrote:

Yeah, its a creative arts uni. And I'm doing a foundation course to get something under my belt so I can easily get a further course once I am finished. Its kinda strange though I am gonna be the youngest there x'D x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hollie1911

PostSubject: Re: Meet & Greet ♥   Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:33 pm

hollie1911 wrote:

Yeah, its a creative arts uni. And I'm doing a foundation course to get something under my belt so I can easily get a further course once I am finished. Its kinda strange though I am gonna be the youngest there x'D x
yhea thats pretty cool tho.!
i Do fine art at uni too x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mermaidmidna

No. of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Meet & Greet ♥   Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:35 pm

Hi, everybody! I saw Emmi's video on youtube today and decided to join! It's nice to meet you all. I'm Rach, I live in the US, and I'm currently in my final year of university studying digital media. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/MermaidMidna/
BloodBendingDancer

PostSubject: Re: Meet & Greet ♥   Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:36 pm

hollie1911 wrote:
hollie1911 wrote:

yhea thats pretty cool tho.!
i Do fine art at uni too x

Really? Wow I havent actually talked to someone else doing art stuff at uni Very Happy
What are you planning to do with your course? x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
animefreaknya

No. of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: Meet & Greet ♥   Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:46 pm

So unlike a lot of you awesome nerds I am not going to try and do anything film or video related, I'm going for a teaching job in World History or any history as long as I can teach high school. My name is Isabella, but 95% of peeps call me Ani or Bella. I'm 18, live in the states and am heading to college in a few days Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet & Greet ♥   

Back to top Go down

Meet & Greet ♥
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next