Meet & Greet ♥

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jke130

No. of posts : 4
Registration Date : 2014-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Meet & Greet ♥   Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:06 pm

Hi everyone! I think this is an amazing idea Smile there are so many talented Disney editors on youtube, its great that we can have a place to talk. I'm Jessica of course a lot of people know me as Jke130. I make Disney Crossovers similar to how Tonywda made his. I also dabble in Non/Disney couple crossovers. Nice to meet all of you Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
katzrox

No. of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: Meet & Greet ♥   Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:53 pm

HOLD UP
before we put too personal of information, what are the privacy settings on this forum? Can anyone see our conversations or must they make an account first?
(I know, my paranoia is showing. I just want to make sure not anyone can just stumble upon this information)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AniMagix101

No. of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Meet & Greet ♥   Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:56 pm

Hi all you lovely people! I (or should I say we) are two Disney editors from the US, Aariel and Amber. We're twins and we're both 17 (turning 18 in November) and we absolutely love non/Disney!! I already know a lot of you and I look forward to getting to know all of you soon Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jke130

PostSubject: Re: Meet & Greet ♥   Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:02 am

Happy Early Birthday AniMagix101 Very Happy

Last edited by Jke130 on Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AniMagix101

PostSubject: Re: Meet & Greet ♥   Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:03 am

Aww thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jke130

PostSubject: Re: Meet & Greet ♥   Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:04 am

You're very welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AniMagix101

PostSubject: Re: Meet & Greet ♥   Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:05 am

Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jke130

PostSubject: Re: Meet & Greet ♥   Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:07 am

Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AniMagix101

PostSubject: Re: Meet & Greet ♥   Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:08 am

Quick question. How do you change your profile picture. I can't seem to find it :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
katzrox

PostSubject: Re: Meet & Greet ♥   Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:08 am

@GuiltyAngelGirl wrote:
TEA PARTY TIME! *offers you a cup* ♥

Why thank you my lady *takes and sips*
exquisite. :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
katzrox

PostSubject: Re: Meet & Greet ♥   Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:10 am

@AniMagix101 wrote:
Quick question. How do you change your profile picture. I can't seem to find it :/

under "profile" there are a few tabs, like "signature" and such. One of them is "avatar"- you can upload or put the URL of a pic there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AniMagix101

PostSubject: Re: Meet & Greet ♥   Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:13 am

Oh I found it in the horizontal tabs. Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zerosnumber1

No. of posts : 2
Registration Date : 2014-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Meet & Greet ♥   Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:42 am

Hey everyone,
my username on YT is zerosnumber1 (based off of Jack's ghost dog Zero, not the anime), but most people call me Zero or Belle because that's my "name" noted online and I'm 20 years old. I've been editing for 3 years now. It sounds like a lot of you are going to school to become a pro (which I consider a lot of you already) editor, but for me it's more of a hobby. I'm currently in my third year of college and should be transferring by the end of the year. I want to become an elementary school teacher for the deaf and hard of hearing, so I know American Sign Language (ASL) as well as a bit of Spanish. When it comes to school video editing can be an awesome skill, but it can also be a curse because guess who's classmates and friends always want to partner up with because they know she's the one that knows how to make videos in the class? me! lol. I'm from the USA and a proud American. However, I'd love to visit other places outside of the States one day such as Paris, China, and Japan. I'm in multiple editing studios DisneyFanGirlzStudios, MorningGloryStudios, OnceUponAMagic, HabiaUnaVezStudios, and more. What studios are you all in? because I wonder if any of you are in the same ones I am in. I'm an avid reader, so I believe that's where I pull most of my inspiration from as well as wonderful movies/fan fics. If I could choose my OTP that I edit with the most often it would be Alice/Peter because I feel their worlds would coincide so well together. If I could choose my OTP that I see others edit with it would forever be Ariel/Jim Hawkins. My favorite Disney movie would be Aladdin or Peter Pan and my favorite non/Disney movie would be the Harry Potter series. I go to Disneyland ALL the time, especially with my good friend the1koolkitty, but unfortunately after this month it will have to stop for a bit because my pass expires and I cant afford another one for quite awhile (unless kitty uses one of her free passes on me, but I don't want to sound rude and ask...only if she offers). I'm hoping I can work there over the summer because then kitty and I can go a lot more often, so summer isn't that far off right? only 7 months away D: That's ok though because it will give me more time to edit and finish my first year of Hogwarts classes online from hogwartsishere. haha lol I'm such a huge Potterhead. I wasn't expecting my introduction to be so long, but there you go. I just have so much to say I guess Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://instagram.com/zerosnumber2
AniMagix101

PostSubject: Re: Meet & Greet ♥   Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:15 am

I'm a proud member of DisneyGenerationStudio, some of my fellow members are already on this forum. Also I'm in MagicalDisneyProd, DisneyHeroesStudios, and AnimeBendersStudios. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zerosnumber1

No. of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Meet & Greet ♥   Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:24 am

@AniMagix101 wrote:
I'm a proud member of DisneyGenerationStudio, some of my fellow members are already on this forum. Also I'm in MagicalDisneyProd, DisneyHeroesStudios, and AnimeBendersStudios. Smile
nice to meet you Smile I'm a huge fan of MDP and DHS Smile I've never heard of those two other studios, but I'll def have to check them out now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://instagram.com/zerosnumber2
kikyo0takarai

No. of posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: Meet & Greet ♥   Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:14 am

Cassiopeia we should totally meet at Disney I want to be a Visual Develpment artists there!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UltraJKatt

No. of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Meet & Greet ♥   Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:36 am

Hiya everybody! I'm UltraJKatt, but just call me Katt. Very Happy I'm 18 soon to be 19, and I'm from Canada. I love drawing, writing, acting and of course video editing! The MEP groups I'm in are MagicalDisneyProd, DisneyMagicStudios, and DisneyPrincessStudio. Smile For school stuff, I'd like to get into animation school, and am taking a workshop to help me with a portfolio. I'm trying to practice animation on my own in the meantime. I'm super-excited that this forum's been set up and I'd love to get to know you guys better! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xMoonshinexXx

No. of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Meet & Greet ♥   Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:41 am

Hi everyone! I am xMoonshinexXx, but you can call me Emilie <3
I live in Texas and I am currently 18, although I am turning 19 on the 27th. I am going to school to get a Bachelor's degree in Digital Media. None of the colleges around where I live offer a strict Film degree, so my degree is a mix of film, photography, programming, and design. Basically anything that I can use as a back up if my goal to become a video editor in the movie business doesn't work out. My lifelong goal is to work for Disney. I'm only in my first year of college so I'm a huge newbie to the college life.
I kind of know a lot of people on here already, but I am looking forward to getting to know more of you well <333
Back to top Go down
View user profile
radstyles

No. of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: Meet & Greet ♥   Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:20 am

hii n_n my name is Bjørg and I'm from Denmark. On youtube am I "rad styles". I am 15 years old, so I'm obviously pretty young compared to some of you guys^^'
The whole education-system is in Denmark is pretty different from the american one and such, but right now I'm in something called gymnasium- which I guess can be compared to high school.
I really wish to work with movies (as a scriptwriter or director, idk)
I haven't been editing disney for that long though but I am looking forward to meeting u guys c:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XxFairyTopia

No. of posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: Meet & Greet ♥   Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:32 am

Hello Everyone Smile

I'm XxFairyTopia and my real name is Chloe
I'm 21 and I live in France.  My studies is a bit complicated to explain in English xP. I learn  to value the French heritage and tourism Smile

I'm member of 0nceUponADreamStudios, SoThisIsLoveStudios, MagicalDisneyProd, DisneySkiesStudios, DisneyPrincessStudios, FairyTalesStudios, FullOfStarsStudios, OnceUponAMagicStudios and DisneyMagicStudios Smile

I'm happy to speak with others editors outside youtube Very Happy

Kisses ♥️
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cck95
Admin

No. of posts : 147
Registration Date : 2014-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Meet & Greet ♥   Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:59 am

@katzrox: Everyone can read these posts, even if they aren't a member. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/CCK95
Koa Production

No. of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Meet & Greet ♥   Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:34 am

Hello everyone!!! I'm Koa Production, but you can me called Emilie or Emy or Koa it's as you want. I'm 25 years old and I lived in French-speaking Belgium. I study illustration to the Academy of Fine Arts, and I am passionate for video editing, the reading and The Disney  Very Happy

I am delighted to be there and hope speak with other creators except YouTube Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassiopheyia

Registration Date : 2014-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Meet & Greet ♥   Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:47 pm

I am so happy to know so many KIND AND SWEET AND FUNNY AND WONDERFUL AND TALENTED people that love Disney as much as I do <3333
And it is SO GOOD to have the opportunity to talk to all of you about everything!! Very Happy Thank you so much Emmi for having created this forum *--* let me hug you my sweetieeeeeee <3
Haha I am sorry but I am too emotional XD (And I do really like you Emmi *-*)
I read that some people are in Fine Arts - that's amazing!!! Ever since I can remember I always loved to draw but for some reason I decided to study maths and biology at secondary school. And at college/university I decided to study communication... Razz For now, drawing its an hobby :3
Do any of you have a DeviantArt page??? Very Happy <333 I would love to see your work *-*
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Cassiiopheyia
mssConstance15

No. of posts : 39
Registration Date : 2014-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Meet & Greet ♥   Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:12 pm

I have one ^^ I work with disney/anime crossover I love them *-*

My name is Constance I'm 19 years old I study art, but I want to study animated Very Happy
I'm living in spain rigth now, but I'm from USA(i haven't been there since I was 9). I have been working with video for 5 years I think I don't remember xD I love sad stories most of my video are pretty sad. Glad to met you guys! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cck95
Admin

No. of posts : 147
Registration Date : 2014-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Meet & Greet ♥   Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:42 pm

Aww, thank you so much, Cassie <3 (And I really like you too *_* <33)
Hopefully this place will grow and everyone will have a good time here!

My DA account is xReima. Haven't uploaded anything in a while though xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/CCK95
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet & Greet ♥   

Back to top Go down

Meet & Greet ♥
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next