Meet & Greet ♥

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
AiraSora

No. of posts : 107
Registration Date : 2015-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Meet & Greet ♥   Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:48 pm

Hi everybody! I'm AiraChica, you can call me Aira if you want ;D I am 20-years-old (turning 21 at October 18th), I live in Denmark and my dream is to work as a signer. (An interpreter for those that are hard of hearing or deaf) Right now, I'm taking a gymnasium education (don't know what that would be considered as in English, but it's called gymnasium here xD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blissbirdie

No. of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Meet & Greet ♥   Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:57 pm

Hello, world! Here I am. This is me. "B L I double S B I R D I E". =D

My name is Valerie, I'm 21 years old. I'm a married russian housewife who is totally obsessed with animation, gaming, youtube... and learning english as a second language. XD Nice to meet ya all!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/blissbirdie/
AiraSora

PostSubject: Re: Meet & Greet ♥   Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:17 pm

Blissbirdie wrote:
Hello, world! Here I am. This is me. "B L I double S B I R D I E". =D

My name is Valerie, I'm 21 years old. I'm a married russian housewife who is totally obsessed with animation, gaming, youtube... and learning english as a second language. XD Nice to meet ya all!

Awesome! I'm a bit of a gamer myself, what kind of games do you play? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
angelofmusic1992

No. of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Meet & Greet ♥   Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:27 pm

Hello everybody! Very Happy I'm angelofmusic1992, but I usually go by Angel. I'm 23 years old (yes, shocking, I know. XD) and live in the USA. I'm working on getting my master's degree and teaching license. I've been vidding with Non/Disney for a few years now. I'm not the best at it, but I like doing it, and I've made some great friends because of it, so I'm not about to stop anytime soon. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hollie1911

No. of posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: Meet & Greet ♥   Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:28 pm

angelofmusic1992 wrote:
Hello everybody!  Very Happy  I'm angelofmusic1992, but I usually go by Angel.  I'm 23 years old (yes, shocking, I know.  XD) and live in the USA.  I'm working on getting my master's degree and teaching license.  I've been vidding with Non/Disney for a few years now.  I'm not the best at it, but I like doing it, and I've made some great friends because of it, so I'm not about to stop anytime soon.  Smile

23s only a little older than me. were not that old lol x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blissbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Meet & Greet ♥   Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:32 pm

AiraChica wrote:
Awesome! I'm a bit of a gamer myself, what kind of games do you play? Very Happy

I'm a big fan of Dragon Age and Skyrim! For now, I'm interested in such games like The Binding of Isaac and Don't Starve. Some time ago, I used to play TF2, Terraria, Amnesia: The dark descent and I've spent HOURS playing agar.io! XD

What kind of games are you in to? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AiraSora

PostSubject: Re: Meet & Greet ♥   Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:36 pm

Blissbirdie wrote:
AiraChica wrote:

I'm a big fan of Dragon Age and Skyrim! For now, I'm interested in such games like The Binding of Isaac and Don't Starve. Some time ago, I used to play TF2, Terraria, Amnesia: The dark descent and I've spent HOURS playing agar.io! XD

What kind of games are you in to? Very Happy

I can relate to Amnesia and definitely agar.io as well! Damn, have I and one of my friends been playing that too much whenever she visits. It's a rage game to us honestly, we get genuinely pisses when I die xD
I love playing Telltale games mostly (I have a thing for visual novels) but I'm also a loyal fan of Sims. I love horror games and have played through Outlast twice by now (I'm looking forward to the sequel sooo much) I love the games "Bully scholarship edition", Tomb raider and Stick of truth (despite having always hated South Park as a series xD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blissbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Meet & Greet ♥   Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:06 pm

AiraChica wrote:
I can relate to Amnesia and definitely agar.io as well! Damn, have I and one of my friends been playing that too much whenever she visits. It's a rage game to us honestly, we get genuinely pisses when I die xD
I love playing Telltale games mostly (I have a thing for visual novels) but I'm also a loyal fan of Sims. I love horror games and have played through Outlast twice by now (I'm looking forward to the sequel sooo much) I love the games "Bully scholarship edition", Tomb raider and Stick of truth (despite having always hated South Park as a series xD)

Yeah, me too! I got furious when I was on a top-list and then sombody even bigger got me in the corner! Damn you, corners!! Now I'd rather watch a let's play, then play it by myself! Somebody like Pewdiepie or Jacksepticeye. Those guys are really funny!  Very Happy I've got a quick look on your subscriptions... You are a BRO?!
Oh, I loved playing Sims 2 in past and I haven't played Sims 4 yet, but it looks kinda interesing! =3 I've watched some walkthroughs (like "Heavy Rain" - what a great game!!, or "Life is Strange", "Game Of Thrones", "The Walking Dead: The Game") on Youtube. I think they are AWESOME!! =DD Unfortunately, I can't play them myself, 'cos I don't have a console. =C
Back to top Go down
AiraSora

PostSubject: Re: Meet & Greet ♥   Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:21 pm

Blissbirdie wrote:
AiraChica wrote:

Yeah, me too! I got furious when I was on a top-list and then sombody even bigger got me in the corner! Damn you, corners!! Now I'd rather watch a let's play, then play it by myself! Somebody like Pewdiepie or Jacksepticeye. Those guys are really funny!  Very Happy I've got a quick look on your subscriptions... You are a BRO?!
Oh, I loved playing Sims 2 in past and I haven't played Sims 4 yet, but it looks kinda interesing! =3 I've watched some walkthroughs (like "Heavy Rain" - what a great game!!, or "Life is Strange", "Game Of Thrones", "The Walking Dead: The Game") on Youtube. I think they are AWESOME!! =DD Unfortunately, I can't play them myself, 'cos I don't have a console. =C

Yes those corners are bitches!
I got to know agar.io through Pewdiepie! Same with most games I'm playing right now honestly! Brofist! Ahh that's so awesome, never thought I'd meet a bro in the editing community xD
I can definitely recommend sims 4, it's a lot of fun and so much more realistic than all the other games combined Smile And they are quick to send new stuff all the time, stuff packs, game packs and expansion packs :3
You don't need a console for most of those games! I've played Game of thrones and The walking dead on my computer! (Same with other telltale games. I have Life is strange too, but mine keeps crashing for some reason during episode 1 so I can't continue it -.-)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ACMusicVids

No. of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Meet & Greet ♥   Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:44 pm

Hello everyone!

I'm ACMusicVids - I'm one of the older ones - 24, soon to be 25. I'm from Denmark. I'm either being called AC or Ace for short Smile.

I started editing way back in 2008 - back when Neravaira and Moscomoon666 was the big guys. I became inspired by those two and began editing myself in WMM - I actually did secret videoes where I would copy the two I mentioned videos to practice on getting flashes and timing correct.

Soon I became confident enough to make my own, and here I am almost 5 years later, and soon I'm breaking the 600+ subs! I'm so excited!

I'm not an crossover editor - I'm more canon-like - actually, I'm not that into shipping and stuff, I just love playing around with the clips and timing them with the music.

In all these years I've earned a lot of cool buddies on Youtube - such as thefanvideor2, theNightFuryfan95, WhispertheWolf, TiPofanforever, and a lots and lots of others - if you don't know them - go and check them out! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjLgVTwSSJT67Mf_iXKA-CA?spfrelo
TheBigFlyingElephant

No. of posts : 1
Registration Date : 2015-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Meet & Greet ♥   Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:48 am

Hello guys :3

I'm BigFlyingElephant. I'm. 17 y.o. and I'm from Russia. I bet you can not pronounce the name of my town "Birobidzhan" х)

Soo I'm crossover efitor but my level is too low. I'm working on it.
Hope we  will be friends. cat
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUYkm-SHH2rvI1Zl8YSFvYQ
Princess ArielHawkins

No. of posts : 4
Registration Date : 2015-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Meet & Greet ♥   Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:39 pm

Hey guys I'm princess ArielHawkins. I'm 16 years old and I'm from England.
I'm crossover editor and Hope we all can be friends Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCY-FtuutjbsxVAe0zJZuZUw
cck95
Admin

No. of posts : 147
Registration Date : 2014-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Meet & Greet ♥   Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:15 pm

How fun to see so many new faces here Very Happy Welcome welcome jocolor
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/CCK95
VulpeProductions

No. of posts : 1
Registration Date : 2014-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Meet & Greet ♥   Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:27 am

Hey everyone, I'm Vulpeproductions, or you can call me Chelsea! I'm twenty years old and going to be twenty one in November! Paaarrttyy! Lol

I've been editing since about 2008. But I started editing Non/Disney around 2011. I don't really have a dream job.. But I do dream of a big happy family.. Kind of what I want the most in this world, to be a mother and have a family. Especially since I met the most wonderful man who has been with me for three years now. Lol

Anyway some of you know me, some of you don't, either way HI! I hope we can be friends. I'd love to talk more with all of you. <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blissbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Meet & Greet ♥   Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:57 pm

AiraChica wrote:
I got to know agar.io through Pewdiepie! Same with most games I'm playing right now honestly! Brofist! Ahh that's so awesome, never thought I'd meet a bro in the editing community xD
I can definitely recommend sims 4, it's a lot of fun and so much more realistic than all the other games combined Smile And they are quick to send new stuff all the time, stuff packs, game packs and expansion packs :3
You don't need a console for most of those games! I've played Game of thrones and The walking dead on my computer! (Same with other telltale games. I have Life is strange too, but mine keeps crashing for some reason during episode 1 so I can't continue it -.-)

*brofist* I watch Pewdie since 2011 and I'm a huge fan of let's play-vids! Ah, I'm kanda dreaming to become one, one day too. (Shia LaBeouf (screaming in my head): DO IT! Don't let your dreams be dreams! Just DO IT!!1). =D

Seriously? I didn't know about that! Oh, now I feel kinda sad 'cos I've spoiled every single "plot twist" and ending of every game I named. Damn you, youtube!!1 =D

Hm, maybe we should get a gaming topic? x) I think this one is only for introductions. Very Happy

cck95 wrote:
How fun to see so many new faces here Very Happy Welcome welcome jocolor
Lots of new faces indeed! Maybe we need to create something like a chat room, where we can talk about different staff, share our interests! Oh. I know! Maybe we can start working on a new motherbucking big crossover film!!11 What do you say? Very Happy Very Happy

VulpeProductions wrote:
Hey everyone, I'm Vulpeproductions, or you can call me Chelsea! I'm twenty years old and going to be twenty one in November! Paaarrttyy! Lol

I've been editing since about 2008. But I started editing Non/Disney around 2011. I don't really have a dream job.. But I do dream of a big happy family.. Kind of what I want the most in this world, to be a mother and have a family. Especially since I met the most wonderful man who has been with me for three years now. Lol

Anyway some of you know me, some of you don't, either way HI! I hope we can be friends. I'd love to talk more with all of you. <3

Hey-ho-hey, sweetheart! What a nice dream you have. <3 You're a true disney princess!
Back to top Go down
AiraSora

PostSubject: Re: Meet & Greet ♥   Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:02 pm

Blissbirdie wrote:
AiraChica wrote:

*brofist* I watch Pewdie since 2011 and I'm a huge fan of let's play-vids! Ah, I'm kanda dreaming to become one, one day too. (Shia LaBeouf (screaming in my head): DO IT! Don't let your dreams be dreams! Just DO IT!!1). =D

Seriously? I didn't know about that! Oh, now I feel kinda sad 'cos I've spoiled every single "plot twist" and ending of every game I named. Damn you, youtube!!1 =D

Hm, maybe we should get a gaming topic? x) I think this one is only for introductions. Very Happy

That'd be nice with a topic about things outside editing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FableSecrets

No. of posts : 18
Registration Date : 2015-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Meet & Greet ♥   Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:41 pm

Ello! Just joined this forum! I'm xDeadlyLovelyx, aka Hannah^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/xDeadlyLovelyx
cck95
Admin

No. of posts : 147
Registration Date : 2014-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Meet & Greet ♥   Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:10 pm

@Blissbirdie; There is actually a chatbox at the bottom of the mainpage - where you can log in and chat with the members here =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/CCK95
CountessCain

No. of posts : 15
Registration Date : 2014-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Meet & Greet ♥   Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:27 pm

so many people O:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
amysgay

Registration Date : 2015-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Meet & Greet ♥   Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:39 pm

Hi guys :-) I'm 18 years old girl from Finland! Nice to meet you guys!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dingooh

No. of posts : 13
Registration Date : 2015-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Meet & Greet ♥   Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:56 pm

amysgay wrote:
Hi guys :-) I'm 18 years old girl from Finland! Nice to meet you guys!

Yay, more people from Finland :3 Welcome!
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Dingooh
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet & Greet ♥   

Back to top Go down

Meet & Greet ♥
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5