A community for all the editors on Youtube that work with Disney

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

DotD || Favorite hero/heroine to edit with?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
NightsStolen

No. of posts : 62
Registration Date : 2014-10-25

PostSubject: DotD || Favorite hero/heroine to edit with?   Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:42 pm

I know this question is kind of cheesy, but let's be honest - we all have our favorites!
Sometimes, you can tell when some people edit with one character constantly (which I do with Belle, though I haven't posted those videos) here's where we can talk about why ^___^

Favorite Hero:
I love Aladdin soooooo much and I really like to make masks for him (though he's not easy to rotobrush with because of all those lovely locks) but anyways, his character just has so much transformation to me! And I feel like he has beautiful coloring especially in that movie! *v*
(Miguel is also one that I like because he's just a playful character lol)

Favorite Heroine:
My personal favorite is Anya because she's got a lot of fire xD And she goes from raggedy ann to a princess so maybe that's another reason.

And yes, these two (anya*aladdin) are also my favorite shipping! (they're perfect together) but that's beside point hahaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/NightsStolen
Mika-hime

No. of posts : 68
Registration Date : 2014-10-16

PostSubject: Re: DotD || Favorite hero/heroine to edit with?   Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:07 pm

Hey, a standard, but good question. And it's also "to edit with", so I have to make two categories for it XD

Favorite Hero/es:
- Hercules (Hercules) - most because he's a very funny character; but also a very emotional character.
- Sinbad (Sinbad - Legend of the seven seas) - because... I don't know exactly. He's cool (and sexy).
- Spirit (Spirit) (can he be count as a hero?^^), because he never gives up and always tries to get free. (and I love the songs - in german XD) And at the end - he made it. It's so cute how he doesn't understand why horses would stay by humans and the he just make it himself : D

Favorite Heroine/s:
- Tigress (Kung Fu Panda), but I don't edit with her that much. I did once but somehow I stopped.
- Mulan (Mulan), but I haven't edit with her that much yet, because I never had the movie in HD. Now I have : D
- I don't know if she's a "real" heroine, but Tiana (Princess and the frog). I just love her character which is a bit different from the other Disney Princesses / girls.
- Esmeralda (The hunchback of notre dame) - She's cool... (and sexy XD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

DotD || Favorite hero/heroine to edit with?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1