A community for all the editors on Youtube that work with Disney

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

To the members ~ How to make the forum better?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cck95
Admin

No. of posts : 147
Registration Date : 2014-10-12

PostSubject: To the members ~ How to make the forum better?!    Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:11 pm

Hi! It's me, Emmi ^^ Hi hi!
This is a question for you guys - what can I, or we, do to make the forum a little more fun or interesting? Do you have any ideas for different categories, or similar? A bannercontest? A roleplay connected to the forum in some sort of way? Anything really.

I know that basically all of you likes the idea of the forum, and it would be a shame if it died out. Lets have a party in here instead! afro king
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/CCK95
Mika-hime

No. of posts : 68
Registration Date : 2014-10-16

PostSubject: Re: To the members ~ How to make the forum better?!    Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:18 pm

First of all, I think a forum is nothing with the users -> us. The forum can be the worldbest - but it doesn't make any sense, if the members are quit as hell. We could all invite our subscribers to this forum to make it bigger (I added it as a link at the end of my description box^^)

I can't do something with roleplays ( I mean, if somebody explain me what it is that would be nive XD ), but I would recommend a area for "Tutorials". Since I've got AE and I'm desperately trying to not pull the PC out of my window, so I would think a "Teacher/Student"-Topic would be good. Maybe separate - one for searching for help and another for offer help.
So like: "I can help with: *program; Program X*" etc. / "I need help with X at program Y"

I mean, we can ask in the existing topics but I think so big things need a own XD

At the time I don't have other ideas - if I get some, I will immediately spam you with them XD

Did you understand anything?^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cck95
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To the members ~ How to make the forum better?!    Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:32 pm

I understood everything perfectly ^-^ And it is great ideas - totally love the "Teacher/Student" idea. Also what you said about the users and that it's nothing without them. It's so true. I haven't said anything about sharing the site because I don't want to come out as "pushy", so I'm really grateful that you started to share it by yourself <3

And for a roleplay - it's basically like we create a world and characters with words. It can be a story that for example I've come up with, and everyone can be a character in it (Potrayed by Disney characters - in my case. Other rp's can be liveaction, anime, avatar, ect), and then we let fate decide where it takes us (XDD) It's also versions where people are the original disney characters and makes a story about their world in the future. It's pretty fun ^^
Back to top Go down
Mika-hime

No. of posts : 68
Registration Date : 2014-10-16

PostSubject: Re: To the members ~ How to make the forum better?!    Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:42 pm

Oh, roleplays sound funny : ) I would like to try it. So a roleplay-area would be okay, too. But I think because it's the "Non/Disney Editing Community" it should be ONLY Non/Disney. Maybe with crossovers, too?^^ That would be fun, I'm sure.

Oh, and I think it's no problem to put a link for the community on the channel or even download your add and upload it. If it's okay with you?
I think I didn't do a own video yet, so I'll do soon : D

And I think it's not really Adverb because we do it for ourself; for the forum. The forum will be better if more people join, I think. And if more people in, it gets more active and then people will come more times. Because I think it's so quit here, because everyone thinks, that it's anyway quite here. So why look here?^^
I just wish to keep the forum active, because it's a great idea and I don't want to give it up or only have it for the tournament. That would be... a shame. Really.
[Maybe some people just don't love talking and communicate as we do XD]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NightsStolen

No. of posts : 62
Registration Date : 2014-10-25

PostSubject: Re: To the members ~ How to make the forum better?!    Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:24 pm

I love the idea of a roleplay! Very Happy I know right now that The Dead One's roleplay is a thing and it would be nice to have something to do when I'm stuck in editing one video @.@ Plus we could bounce ideas off of each other and it would be super fun ^___^ And I agree that it should be only non/disney with crossovers. If it's not a certain editing style i don't feel like the video looks right :/

Also, I was thinking about sharing this forum in our video descriptions too because a lot of good editors aren't apart of it and I think that's because they don't know about it just yet xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/NightsStolen
cck95
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To the members ~ How to make the forum better?!    Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:28 am

I've been in a lot of roleplays, and it's actually from those that I got so many fun ideas for videos ^^ And like you said, nightsstolen, it's something fun to do when you need a break from editing <3
If anyone have ideas for small non/Disney roleplays, let me know =D
Back to top Go down
cck95
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To the members ~ How to make the forum better?!    Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:23 pm

I've made a new section under "To the Rescue", where you can give help to others ^^
Since the idea was so similar to "to the rescue", I decided to make it in there instead of a category of it own. I hope that's okay <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To the members ~ How to make the forum better?!    

Back to top Go down

To the members ~ How to make the forum better?!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1