HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

DotD || The best sequel? - your opinions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mika-hime

No. of posts : 68
Registration Date : 2014-10-16

PostSubject: DotD || The best sequel? - your opinions   Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:50 pm

Why am I starting so much topics? XD

I just realized that the sequels not very loved, so I wanted to ask for the best Non/Disney sequel you know.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

Sequels I like:
- Kung Fu Panda II (we watched it all day/night long and we still love it^^)
- TinkerBell II, IV, V (I don't like the second part, but the others are okay. People always say they're boring, I just think they're cute. Maybe there's just the little kid in me, that loved the world of TinkerBell^^)
- HTTYD II (It's a bit... cliched, I think, but I still wait for it to be released on DVD in my county XD)
- The little Mermaid III (the second part is this "what are the kids doing?"-thing, but the third isn't that bad, I think.)
- Cinderella III (I love it. I just love it. It's a bit different from all the others. I even see it as a own movie, because I love it that much^^)

I don't know much franchises, so I am maybe not the best one to ask that^^
So, now you, guys : )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cck95
Admin

No. of posts : 147
Registration Date : 2014-10-12

PostSubject: Re: DotD || The best sequel? - your opinions   Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:37 pm

Oh gosh... I actually likes most of the sequels. Even though the quality and such sucks on some, I still love the fact that we can see what happends next. The little mermaid and Cinderella's sequels probably have to be my favorites. But all sequels have their great moments. ^^

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/CCK95
NightsStolen

No. of posts : 62
Registration Date : 2014-10-25

PostSubject: Re: DotD || The best sequel? - your opinions   Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:01 pm

My favorite has to be Cinderella III and the Lion King sequels because all of the other ones have such goofy animation or actions whereas the original Disney movies treated the audience with a little more seriousness/less like a toddler's movie.

The personalities/animation in Cinderella III are super nice and it's just done very well~! The last little mermaid is good with that too, I just think the plot didn't really fit well with the other movies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/NightsStolen
mandssimons

No. of posts : 19
Registration Date : 2014-10-16

PostSubject: Re: DotD || The best sequel? - your opinions   Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:21 pm

Lady and the Tramp 2 :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/mandssimons
MSSProductions

No. of posts : 55
Registration Date : 2014-10-17

PostSubject: Re: DotD || The best sequel? - your opinions   Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:48 pm

I think the same <33
I really love the sequals of Cinderella, The Little Mermaid and the Lion King <333
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DotD || The best sequel? - your opinions   

Back to top Go down

DotD || The best sequel? - your opinions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1