Share | 

Secret Santa 2014 - List | SIGN UPS IS CLOSED

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cck95
Admin

No. of posts : 147
Registration Date : 2014-10-12

PostSubject: Secret Santa 2014 - List | SIGN UPS IS CLOSED   Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:27 pm

Christmas is getting closer, and some of you members wanted to have a Secret Santa - and your wish is my command! <3
There's sites that is "made" for secret santas, but I've decided that, atleast this year, we will stay here on the forum.

So, if you want to join [to give and get] fill out the forum and post it as a comment here;

1. Do you prefer to get a video or photo/fanart? Crossover or Canon?
2. Favorite Non/Disney movie?
3. Favorite pairing?
4. Favorite style or music you might like for your video/art?
5. Any Specific requests?
6. If there is a uneven number of participants, would you have time to make 2 gifts?
7. You can do  a) only videos b) only art  c) Both

Deadline for joining will be around November 15, and then you will know who you'll be a santa for <3

You're not allowed to tell anyone who you get. This will be a secret until I say otherwise.
You will be randomly selected, so I've no part of the "couples".
If you have a question to your secret Santa, or vice versa - PM me, and I will send the message to the person the question is for. This way you can communicate, but without showing that you're the santa.  

**November 15 will all the "non-list" posts be deleted on this topic. This is so that all the lists can be found easier.

Last edited by cck95 on Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/CCK95
Mika-hime

No. of posts : 68
Registration Date : 2014-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2014 - List | SIGN UPS IS CLOSED   Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:26 pm

Great idea, by the way! : D

Video. I don't care about Crossover or Canon : )

Why are you asking such hard questions??^^
I like Tangled, Frozen, Hunchback of Notre Dame I, HTTYD I/II, Brother Bear, Sinbad, Spirit, Kung Fu Panda, etc.

3. Favorite pairing?
Most Canon Couples (I specially love Sinbad and Marina - Sinbad -; Eugene and Rapunzel - Tangled - and Naveen and Tiana - the princess and the frog // my least favorite pairing is KristoffxAnna - Frozen - because I think they're boring. I mean I prefer Kristoff for her, but I don't know... The pairing just doesn't get me right XD).
About the Crossover Pairings I don't really care as long as the video is good (masks, beats, etc.)

Style: I don't like it, if no beats are matched. It makes me angry XD Not every beat has to be matched, but a few. (--> I want to see videos and not a "Cutting-together" of Scenes.)

Music: No Death Metal, Rock. I want a bit slower and soft songs (oh, or songs with classic instruments in modern music like in "Shatter me" or "Rather be") with good lyrics (so, not just singing about wanting to have Sex or something like that XD) and by a girl (Somehow I don't like most of songs from boys XD)

- Please no kisses : ) I think you can show the relationship between two persons without a kiss, too : )
- Oh, and for Crossover: No man x man. Woman x Woman is okay, or hetero.

6. If there is a uneven number of participants, would you have time to make 2 gifts?
Um, not really : ) If no-one else wants to, I can do it, but I don't absolutely want it : )

Only Videos (I can't draw XD)

Questions:
- What, if the person I get likes the movie X much, but I don't have it? I am not like I can download every movie I want to. (--> limited internet)

Last edited by Mika-hime on Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NightsStolen

No. of posts : 62
Registration Date : 2014-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2014 - List | SIGN UPS IS CLOSED   Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:51 am

I prefer a crossover video!

That's a tough question for me because I think they're all so wonderful  Laughing Personally, I like the backgrounds for Mulan because they're sooo beautiful designed but Aladdin is my favorite movie (has been since I was a baby)!

3. Favorite pairing?
Omg, Anya and Aladdin for sure! They are so beautiful together and Aladdin is definitely my favorite hero!

I really have been loving the song Skyfall by Adele lately, but my music tastes generally sit near Chelsea Wolfe (Pain Is Beauty Album), certain Lana Del Rey songs, & very few Lorde songs. I hope that's a good range though it does make me seem one-dimensional! I really only don't like country, rap, and jazz xD

Het relationship with some complexity. I don't believe in boy/girl meet and fall in love immediately and blah-di-blah, I think love is much more complex and these characters have a story <3

I wouldn't mind it, but it depends on how quickly we find out our people! If I did get two, I would probably end up making two 2:00 minute videos (give or take) versus one 4:00 minute (again, give or take) video. That is assuming they both want a video!

I can draw; however, I don't have a deviant acc and can't upload anything I've made so it would probably be a photoshopped picture of whichever desired characters though I don't think anyone would want that because it's fairly simple to make. (Plus I would feel bad because I wouldn't feel like I was giving them all I have)

Sidenote: I think this is an absolutely lovely idea! We are all bonding as a community, it's so cute :'D
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/NightsStolen
CountessCain

No. of posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2014 - List | SIGN UPS IS CLOSED   Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:30 am

I'd prefer a video, but actually I don't mind, I would be fine either way. The person should've fun with what kind she's doing. A forced video, because she has to do it in a lack of time, is no fun and it would show it. Eventhough I love crossover, I'd be really happy about a canon video too. During the tournament, I'm always more excited about the canon contest than the crossover one. x3

there are a lot x3 my all time favorite is The Little Mermaid, but I love the others too.

3. Favorite pairing?

mmh... I'm a lot into femslash couples, but if it has to be a straight one, I'd always say Eris and Aladdin. Just love them <3 and Lilo and Dimitri. But just as one-sided girly crush. I'm well aware that they will never be a couple (except Disney does a movie with a grown-up Lilo, but I'm sure I don't want to see that).

I love to listen too chillstep lately. they're just so smoothing and relaxing. besides that, I like Lana Del Rey, Rihanna and Nicki Minaj. but please. don't edit with music you don't like. I like to be surprised by music I may not know.

no, surprise me. ^^

mmh... I'm not sure. but if you need someone, I wouldn't say no.

7. You can do a) only videos b) only art c) Both

I would say only videos. I'm horrible at drawing, besides the fact I don't have a program like photoshop. I would've to use Sony for pics.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Damsel of Dawn

No. of posts : 6
Registration Date : 2014-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2014 - List | SIGN UPS IS CLOSED   Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:20 pm

Being a crossover editor, I would say that I have a preference for crossover video ^^. However, if the Santa cannot do one, a Canon video would be perfect as well.

That's a hard question, since I'm in love with a lot of movies xD
I would say that my favourites are : 1)the Prince of Egypt, 2)the Hunchback of Notre-Dame, 3)Mulan, 4)The Road to Eldorado, 5)the Jungle Book (I and II), 6)Brother Bear and 7)Aladdin

3. Favorite pairing?
Oh, another challenging question Very Happy
I would say: Proteus/Mulan, Sinbad/Miguel, Shan Yu/Queen Tuya, Aladdin/Esmeralda, Mowgli/Jane(Peter Pan2), Nani/Esmeralda, Sitka/Pocahontas, Denahi/Nakoma, Phoebus/John Rolfe, Ariel/Quasimodo.
A lot of unknown pairing in fact xD

I love romantic song, with poetic lyrics like "the Flower of Magherally" by Irish Roses; but I'm also fond of specifics music (bollywood, etc...) who gave a new aura to the video <3 Otherwise, I like recent songs, mostly in the Lana Del Rey's type.

I want a happy video (no taboo, no death, etc...) : I'm a big romantic. Show me beautiful interactions with complexity (no "fallen in love at first sight"), either Slash, Femslash or Hetero. The choice is up to you. Just do your best to make me dream ~

I do not know if I would be able to do so : it depends on the time we'll have to do the gifts. But, I'm ready to do my best <3

I'm mostly a video editor, so I would say that it'll be more easy for me to do videos. But, I do have Photoshop, so I'll be able to do photomanip but that's all : I don't draw much xD

Last edited by Damsel of Dawn on Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XxFairyTopia

No. of posts : 11
Registration Date : 2014-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2014 - List | SIGN UPS IS CLOSED   Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:29 pm

I prefer crossover videos, but canon videos is perfect also Smile

Disney : The Little Mermaid, Alice in Wonderland, Aladdin, The Hunchback of Notre-Dame, Hercules, Pocahontas, Fantasia, the nightmare before christmas
Non/Disney : Anastasia, the Prince of Egypt, Joseph the king of dream,  The road of Eldorado, Corpse Bride

3. Favorite pairing?
Arielx John Rolfe - AuroraxJohn Smith - EsmeraldaxPhilip - OdettexTulio - AnyaxTulio -JasminexJoseph- AladdinxEsmeralda- AnyaxEsmeralda

I like all style (except Rap) and I'm in love when I listen romantic song xD

I want to be surprised Smile

I do not know if I'll have time to make two videos :S

I tried to make fanart images, but this was not conclusive xD I'll just make videos

Last edited by XxFairyTopia on Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xXTheAnimeAngelXx

No. of posts : 21
Registration Date : 2014-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2014 - List | SIGN UPS IS CLOSED   Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:10 pm

I would prefer a video, but I would not say no to my personal fanart^^
Frozen, Tangled, The little Mermaid, The Princess and the Frog, Treasure Planet, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Sinbad, Hercules and so many others ;P
3. Favorite pairing?
Really hard question they switch from time to time Smile
Crossover: Ariel X Jim, Jane X Milo, Merida X Hiccup, Anna X Jack, Elsa X (older) Hiccup, Tiana X Aladdin
Canon: Anna X Kristoff, Punzie X Flynn, Naveen X Tiana, Belle X Adam, Roxanne X MegaMind, Anya X Dimitri
actually I don´t prefer a style, as long it looks great and not overloaded it should be fine Smile
Nope ^^
maybe, if you say it early enough then yes Smile
well I could do a fanart too, but I have no professional program for them. So it wouldn´t be soo good
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mandssimons

No. of posts : 19
Registration Date : 2014-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2014 - List | SIGN UPS IS CLOSED   Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:18 pm

I would prefer a video please, crossover or canon I'm cool with Smile

Tangled, Treasure Planet, Rise of the Guardians, The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast

3. Favorite pairing?
Crossover: Jack Frost X Rapunzel, Flynn X Merida, Jim X Ariel, Older Hiccup X Elsa, Emily X Jack Skellington, Elsa X Loki, Dark!Jack Frost X Anna, Tiana x Dimitri, Esmeralda X Tulio
Canon: RapunzelXFlynn, BelleXBeast

I'm not fussy with music Very Happy

Nope

I'm not sure, but I can help out if someone doesn't hand something in and you need something making for someone.

Video only.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/mandssimons
xDivineMemoriesx

No. of posts : 5
Registration Date : 2014-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2014 - List | SIGN UPS IS CLOSED   Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:43 pm

Do you prefer to get a video or photo/fanart? Crossover or Canon?
Don't care which whatever their most comfortable with ^-^
Favorite Non/Disney movie?
Frozen, Tangled, How to Train Your Dragon, Great Mouse Detective (pretty much all classics XD)
Favorite pairing?
Hiccup+Astrid,
Favorite style or music you might like for your video/art?
Fall Out Boys or Marianas Trench <333
Any Specific requests?
i love the song "Centuries" by FOB
If there is a uneven number of participants, would you have time to make 2 gifts?
Of Course ^-^
You can do  a) only videos b) only art  c) Both
Both
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsdEyB20k2yvHtK8egJ339w
TigerLilly

No. of posts : 14
Registration Date : 2014-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2014 - List | SIGN UPS IS CLOSED   Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:12 am

Video or Fanart, but I perfer a video!

Frozen & pocahontas.

3. Favorite pairing?
OCC Pairing:
Elsa and Ralph, Merida and Hiccup, Jack and Elsa, Pocahontas and Kida, Chel and Pocahontas,
Elsa and Violet ( From incredibles) , Kuzco X Ariel X Tiana(Crossover X Three LOL) , Koda X Lady (Odd but its cute.) Rapunzel and Jack, Elsa and Mr.Freeze from batman, Elsa and Pitch, Silver(Treasure planet) And Hiccups mom(I came up with this, i thought it'd be cute.) , Amellia And Clayton(Amelila= treasure planet.) Clayton= Tarzan. Tarzan and Amellia.Melody And Jane , Jane and Alice, Odette and Sinbad (Jane/Alice/melody are FRIENDS not a couple. to young.) , Mulan and Sinbad . Korra X Sinbad, Korra X Roy Mustang, ...need anymore?
IC: Elsa and Anna ( I love the sister pair, it counts >Neutral ) , Pocahontas and John Smith,

just no hard core screamo music.

Music: I like things that aren't annoyingly played on the radio so much, though I do enjoy shatter me. Im a huge halestorm fan, and Queen fan. so some-thing old school would be awesome.

Just try to make it less flashy , flash hurts my eyes .

I could if notified before hand.

7. You can do : Both drawing and videos.

Hello! You can search for my old accounts under both VivianaZariah
and Raven Roth.

I am not new to this community and glad to have found this forum! I'd love to do a secret santa:)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
girlfriend

No. of posts : 13
Registration Date : 2014-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2014 - List | SIGN UPS IS CLOSED   Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:16 pm

1. Would you rather have a video or photo / fanart? Crossover or Canon?
-Video, Can be Cannon or Crossover ~
2. Favorite movie no / Disney?
-Aladdin, Mulan, Brother oso..mmm ... Sinbad, Treasure Planet, Lion King and the King of Egypt!
3. favorite pairing?
-Crossover: Jim / Jasmine, Aladdin / eris, Mulan / Sinbad, Jane / milo Kenai / Pocahontas Jasmine / Mulan Sinbad / Meg Hercules / Aladdin
-Cannon: Aladdin / Jasmine Beauty / Beast Sinbad / Marina Cinderella / The prince Gulf / Queen
4. favorite style or music that you might like for your video / art?
Something with a touch of classical music as Lana King, Adele, Christina Perry and Imagine Dragons alg ... also stronger and "dark" to Rammstein or screaming eagles; while not rap or reggateon xD I'm happy (? can be either soft music or rock ~
5. Any specific application?
Nope, can go from a tragedy to a mother's love (? Surprise!
6. If there are an odd number of participants, you will have time to make 2 gifts?
Certainly, not D:
7. You can make a) video only b) only art c) Both
to only video
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MSSProductions

No. of posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2014 - List | SIGN UPS IS CLOSED   Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:40 pm

1. Would you rather have a video or photo / fanart? Crossover or Canon?
I would prefer a video, crossover or maybe canon, too <3
2. Favorite movie no / Disney?
almost  every, but I like 2D better  <3
3. favorite pairing?
Crossover: ANY <3  but please no slash <3 femslash is okay but not slash (I don't know why I think so xD)
Cannon: Ariel/Eric, Anya/Dimitri, Aladdin/Jasmine, Jane/Tarzan for example <33
4. favorite style or music that you might like for your video / art?
I like clean videos <3 not  too much overlay or text or something Smile I hate it when you can't really see the video because the overlay is so strong or the video is extreamly dark or bright.
For the music: I think mainstream is the safest xD I DON'T like hard rock, metal, hardcore, techno or stuff like that xD
5. Any specific application?
No dark theme please <3 maybe a colourful video? * ____ *
6. If there are an odd number of participants, you will have time to make 2 gifts?
Oh, I really don't think I could do that >__<
7. You can make a) video only b) only art c) Both
Both, just as my santa likes <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mssConstance15

No. of posts : 39
Registration Date : 2014-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2014 - List | SIGN UPS IS CLOSED   Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:07 pm

- I perfer video(Fanart only if it was my OTP Sasuke and Pocahontas) Crossover *-*
-Pocahontas
3. Favorite pairing?
-Sasuke x Pocahontas, John smith x Alice, Pocahontas x Frollo
- mmm.. I perfer dark... sad... something like that (but that show love in it)
- I like taboo, dark, sad story or obsession love *-*
-not sure
-only video
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cck95
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2014 - List | SIGN UPS IS CLOSED   Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:33 pm

It's okay ;D Haha. I kinda like to host things and be in the middle of everything x) So just to make this Secret Santa is like a gift to me from myself (A) xDDD
Back to top Go down
fairyflght

No. of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2014 - List | SIGN UPS IS CLOSED   Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:26 pm

Video, crossover
Pocahontas
3. Favorite pairing?
Pocahontas/Sinbad; Belle/Dimitri; Cinderella/Sinbad; Hercules/Jasmine
emotional; but I'm really happy with anything that doesn't have a lot of cussing or is vulgar.
I really enjoy videos that tell a story. Videos that are fun and have a lot of effects are great, but I prefer a good story. Smile
possibly. Though that would likely entail two short videos rather than one longer gift. Smile
only videos. any art I do just wouldn't be fair. haha

Last edited by fairyflght on Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
radstyles

No. of posts : 19
Registration Date : 2014-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2014 - List | SIGN UPS IS CLOSED   Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:10 pm

Video. And I enjoy both crossover and canon, but crossover the most I think Smile
Frozen, aladdin, httyd, rotg, tangled, pocahontas and well, I like almost every disney Razz
3. Favorite pairing?
Canon:
AladdinxJasmine
BellexBeast
HansxAnna(idk okay, I just like them)
FlynnxRapunzel
Crossover:
HansxElsa
RapunzelxJack
Elsaxpitch/jack
ElsaxRalph(hah, I ship her with a lot)
ArielxJim
AstridxFlynn
Uhm I like Lana Del Rey, Marina & The Diamonds or anything with a meaningfull lyrics n_n
No, but be creative! I'm not picky Very Happy
No, unfortunately not :/
7. You can do a)only videos b) only art c) Both
Only videos
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GreenArcherGirl

No. of posts : 2
Registration Date : 2014-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2014 - List | SIGN UPS IS CLOSED   Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:11 am

Video - canon- please Smile

HTTYD (does that count?), Atlantis, Mulan, Lilo and Stitch, & TANGLED!!!

3. Favorite pairing?
Rapunzel x Flynn, Kida x Milo, Hiccup x Astrid, & Nani x David

Umm.. I tend to love lots of music... at the moment I'm big on Fall Out Boy, Marina & the Diamonds, & anything really with a quick beat or like, action-y Very Happy

Nope Smile

I could make time, but I would probably not be the best person for it

only videos!! My art skills are limited to bad stick figures!

EDIT** I just remembered that my LOVE of The Croods is relevant! I love Eep & Guy Very Happy

Last edited by GreenArcherGirl on Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cck95
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2014 - List | SIGN UPS IS CLOSED   Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:45 pm

2 Days left to sign up for Secret Santa santa Nov 15 will it be closed, and you will all get your Santas.

Those who have signed up so far is;

Mika-hime
NightsStolen
CountessCain
Damsel of Dawn
XxFairyTopia
xXTheAnimeAngelXx
mandssimons
xDivineMemoriesx
TigerLilly
Jirly
MSSProductions
mssConstance15
fairyflght
radstyles
GreenArcherGirl

rendeer
Back to top Go down
cck95
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2014 - List | SIGN UPS IS CLOSED   Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:30 pm

The Sign-up is now closed, and Everyone have now got a PM about who they will be making a gift for. santa

Remember, you're not allowed to upload the gift until December 24th!
And if you have any questions, feel free to ask them ;D
Back to top Go down
cck95
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2014 - List | SIGN UPS IS CLOSED   Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:26 pm

For all of you that have participated in Secret Santa;
Don't upload your gift until December 24, and go with your own timezone - that doesn't really matter Smile
If you haven't gotten your gift, wait a couple of days. I know a few editors will be a little late, so don't worry <3 If you after a while still haven't got anything, contact me and I will see what's going on.

Merry Christmas santa
Back to top Go down
NightsStolen

No. of posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2014 - List | SIGN UPS IS CLOSED   Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:21 pm

@Emmi Is there a section on here where we can upload all of our Secret Santa gifts ^^? Or do we just post them in the christmas videos section??
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/NightsStolen
GreenArcherGirl

No. of posts : 2
Registration Date : 2014-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2014 - List | SIGN UPS IS CLOSED   Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:02 am

Yeah.... where should we upload/find our videos??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cck95
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2014 - List | SIGN UPS IS CLOSED   Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:16 am

You can upload them if you want in Promotions > Christmasvideos and fanart. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2014 - List | SIGN UPS IS CLOSED   

Back to top Go down

Secret Santa 2014 - List | SIGN UPS IS CLOSED
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1