Your nicknames

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mika-hime

No. of posts : 68
Registration Date : 2014-10-16

PostSubject: Your nicknames   Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:33 pm

How did you guys come to your nicknames?^^

My story is a bit complicated. I am on a writing archive, where I changed my nickname. In a story, I wrote, is a character called "Minako" and the mother of her boyfriend calls her "Mina-Herzchen" (Herzchen = german XD - it means something like "Sweetie"/"dear") and I changed my name to "Mika-Herzchen", because I like the meaning of Mika (japanese -> "The new moon"). And as I signed up to YT, I first wanted to use it there too, but I thought it could be stupid to use something german. So I added "-hime" (hime = japanese for Princess) and voila! - My Nickname!! Yeah! Smile

So, tell me your stories!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cck95
Admin

No. of posts : 147
Registration Date : 2014-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Your nicknames   Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:39 pm

That's so cute! =D and my story isn't so interesting as yours.. x)

When I was younger, me and some friends started to make some funny sketches with just a simple camera, and we wanted to put them up on youtube. Since we loved Coca-cola, we decided to name the channel coca-colaKick95 [Kick like the sugerrush you can get from it xD and we were all born in 1995) And it became CCK95.
Then we stopped making these videos, and deleted those we had done. Then- when I discovered Disney Crossover and started to edit, my e-mail already had this channel, and I just continued on this.
I hate my nickname.. I truly do. But I don't want to change it now since people recognize me with this name xD haha.. Soo.. yeahh.. <333 My name basically means that I like coca cola xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/CCK95
Mika-hime

PostSubject: Re: Your nicknames   Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:54 pm

@cck: Why? I think it's interesting! : )
(Maybe because I know it now, I will finally remember your nickname. Really, I always forget it! Even if there are only three letters and two numbers XD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MSSProductions

No. of posts : 55
Registration Date : 2014-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Your nicknames   Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:24 pm

My Name are just my inicials xD melina sharen and my Last Name Wink and because I make something its Productions XD so nothing Special Smile

Mika, so you're German too ;D didn't know that!!amazing!!!
Emmi, now I will Never forget what cck means XD <333
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mandssimons

No. of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: Your nicknames   Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:58 pm

My story is similar to Emmi's. I shared my YT channel with my bother; his name begins with M and mine is S (M And S) and Simons is our last name (M-And-S-Simons = mandssimons). And I wanted to start making Harry Potter music videos and when I try to sign up I couldn't since I'd already had this one, so I continued to use it - I want to change it but people recognize it and I wouldn't even know what to change it to. XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/mandssimons
Mika-hime

PostSubject: Re: Your nicknames   Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:02 pm

@MSSProductions: Yes, german. Austria : )
There are much more german people as you may think!^^

@mandssimons: Very similar, you're right!
Interesting how you all just had group channels XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mssConstance15

No. of posts : 39
Registration Date : 2014-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Your nicknames   Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:51 pm

the truth I didn't think of much xD I like my name and wanted to be easy so my friends could find me and be recognize Smile At first I wanted to be call missConstance but it was already taken so I decide take off the ''i'' but mssConstance was to simple and I put ''15'' because it's my lucky number. So that the story why my nickname is ''mssConstance15'' XD I really like my nickname Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kikyo0takarai

No. of posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: Your nicknames   Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:36 pm

My Nickname is older as hell, from when I was 14 or so. No...maybe 12!
In Middle school I made some os my closets friends, and as were huge InuYasha fans, to this day, we decided to give each other InuYasha related nicknames. Only me and Sango kepts the nicknames but in the end, I am know by Kikyo even by this friends parents hehehe

So everytime I registered in a forum I was Kikyo something, I was Elric for a while, specially when I used to Fandub, but when that ended I decided to take a different path and Use Takarai instead, as it is the last name of my favorite singer.

So, Kikyo Takarai was born and shall remain like that hehehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
katzrox

No. of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: Your nicknames   Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:02 am

@Stacey haha I KNEW it!! For the longest time I couldn't spell your name right or get it but finally I just really looked and it and I was like, oh, it looks like m and s simons, and her last name is simons, the m must be someone else's initial! I thought it was someone you liked though lol. ^^

Mine is just...embarrassing? Idk. I just like cats, a lot, and when I made this channel back in '06 I had used "katzrox" (katz-cats and rox-rocks) for an email address and so I kept it. I used to use my channel to make slideshows with my fav songs and subscribe to nigahiga, then I got into vidding with Winx club and then non/Disney. Razz
(I'll never forget though in like 8th grade when someone saw that as my email address and pronounced it "cat zee-rox" like a Xerox machine lol >.<)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CountessCain

No. of posts : 15
Registration Date : 2014-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Your nicknames   Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:19 am

For some reason I thought I was one of the few German editors... Seems Youtube is spreading out in Germany as well now. x3 *pets Meli's head* <3

I created my account because my best friend and me wanted to stay in touch and we just found Youtube and loved watching videos on it. And we wanted to find out how the hell we can send pm's. We never found out xD

At that time I started to love the manga "God Child". The protagonist is called Count Cain. First I wanted to take the nickname CountCain, but being female and taking a male nickname was weird to me. So CountessCain was born.

My friendship didn't last, but I started to make videos a few years later, cause the Non/Disney family inspired me so much. <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NightsStolen

No. of posts : 62
Registration Date : 2014-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Your nicknames   Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:37 pm

Aw! I wish my name had something to do with a group thing haha

My story's pretty easy

I used to have an old account on Wattpad where id write and enter stories when I was 12-ish and everyone was obsessed with werewolves and vampires xD and so I really liked the whole night theme and stolen lives so I made a story with that name!

Then I found this anime (vampire knight) and I went to YouTube and started making amvs! But I was a little baby only using wmm and eventually had my acc taken down because of copyrights Sad so I made a new one a while ago after returning to editing and began to seriously edit disney .... And then I got the nerve to actually post a video using the name that got me to editing xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/NightsStolen
radstyles

No. of posts : 19
Registration Date : 2014-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Your nicknames   Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:21 pm

Well mine is kinda lame...
I used to be a huge One Direction fan so Styles was kinda obvious. And then rad is like cool, so it was cool styles. Idk, it has nothing do to with disney or anything and I guess I should've changed it when I started editing disney ^^
I kinda thought about just changing it so it had something to do with my actual name, but then I forgot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xXTheAnimeAngelXx

No. of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Your nicknames   Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:15 am

ok, I switched around this Forum and no one has posted something at the last days...

So I decided to let you know my Story *how generous* Very Happy

Okey, at first I got 2 Acc on YouTube and I started the first one around 2009. But after a few Months I recognized that almost everyone of my YT-Friends had a second channel . So I wanted to do it myself Smile

And at that time I was absolutely obsessed with Animes and I also started to edit with them so I wanted the Word "Anime" in it. Also many of the Nicknames had the "xX-Thing" I thought it would look pretty so I add it to it too. Mhhh....I don´t actually remember how I came to the word "Angel" and "The"  

I guess I just wanted my Nickname to lock and sound Good Smile

And the best of all, after a few weeks I started this Acc, someone with a similar Nickname wrote me a PM, and after a while we wrote everyday. And now she´s my BFF

I actually like the Idea how we met and find us. If I wouldn't had open this channel, we might have never met <3 <3 <3 <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xfearlessviking

No. of posts : 6
Registration Date : 2014-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Your nicknames   Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:16 am

My name xFealessViking not have much history, it was almost two years ago. I decided to change my channel and try to have another style of editing.
It was August of 2013, my obsession in that year was Tumblr, and I'm really bad putting names. In tumblr was someone named "fearless-Korra". I like the word "fearless" and I love Hiccup (and he's Viking) came the "fearlessviking". the "x" was to put some of swag xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cyndyph25x

No. of posts : 2
Registration Date : 2014-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Your nicknames   Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:07 pm

aaww I'm super late for this :c but I'll share my story anyway XD
I started to edit when I was 12 years old and I was a suuperr fan of Danny Phantom so when I was making my account I wanted to put "phantom" somewhere but I don't remember how it ended with just the "ph" lol xD and 25 is my lucky number so it ended like: cyndyph25 (My name is Cynthia but some people call me Cyndy :p) and I only edited sakura card captor amvs XD
After 2 years that account got closed by copyright :'( and after a few months I decided to start again but I wanted that my old suscribers could find me so I used the same username but with an "x"
and yeah... that's my story ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Cyndyph25x
ACMusicVids

No. of posts : 8
Registration Date : 2015-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Your nicknames   Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:24 pm

In real life I often shorten my name down to AC as it's way easier for people to remember Smile

That combined with that I wanted and will make music videos with different randoms and such, I came up with ACMusicVids Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjLgVTwSSJT67Mf_iXKA-CA?spfrelo
AiraSora

No. of posts : 107

PostSubject: Re: Your nicknames   Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:04 pm

My nickname is ooooooooold like some of yours are as well! Basically, Aira is how you would pronounce or spell my real name in Japanese, which is something I found out when I was taking my first Japanese lesson when I was about 12-years-old. I got interested in anime and manga back then so that's why I wanted to learn the language. Besides Japanese, I've always had an interest in Spanish as a language as well so the "Chica" was basically just for the sake of mixing my two favorite languages together.
With that being said, if my account was ever to be deleted (because of YouTube strikes or whatever) I'd probably name myself Aira Sky instead. So that Aira stays as a hint to my real name and Sky would be a hint to my last name (though my real name isn't Aira Sky xD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BloodBendingDancer

No. of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Your nicknames   Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:30 pm

My name doesnt really have all too much of a story like a lot of you. I started editing on youtube when I was 9 in 2009 and at the time I was a really big fan of Avatar: The Last Airbender. So basically I loved the idea of bloodbending and my sister and I played with different ideas until we got BloodBendingDancer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mermaidmidna

No. of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Your nicknames   Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:05 am

All of these are so cute! (ATLA is one of my favorite shows of all time.) Mine is because I wanted an email with no numbers and I knew no one would think of combining mermaid - my favorite mythical creature and Midna - my favorite video game character.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/MermaidMidna/
angelofmusic1992

No. of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Your nicknames   Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am

Guess it's story time for me. XD I love Phantom of the Opera, so when I was heavily involved in choir in middle school, my friends and family started calling me the "Angel of Music." It was a nickname of mine for a while, so when I decided to start a channel on YT, I combined angelofmusic with my birth year, 1992.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your nicknames   

Back to top Go down

Your nicknames
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1