Possible stealer???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AiraSora

No. of posts : 107
Registration Date : 2015-08-15

PostSubject: Possible stealer???   Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:24 pm

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwPn_RfDgahnswhHAFsJf1g/videos
ok so I've had issues with this person yesterday too where she had my edits on her channel banner, as her profile picture and one of my videos on her channel. She apologized, claiming she thought she was doing me a favor and took it down. I don't really believe her, but I decided to just leave her be. But now I can see that she's changed the banner into some other edits. Now, I don't KNOW this for sure, but I have a feeling she hasn't edited those either. Does anyone recognize the Belle and Rapunzel edits in her profile picture and channel art?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cck95
Admin

No. of posts : 147
Registration Date : 2014-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Possible stealer???   Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:09 am

I do recognize the edits, but dont remember who made them. Will do a quick search when I have some free time.
And I'm glad the person took down your work. I saw your post on tumblr, but I wasn't fast enough to help out since it was already down xD haha. It's the thought that counts, right? Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/CCK95
AiraSora

No. of posts : 107
Registration Date : 2015-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Possible stealer???   Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:05 pm

@cck95 wrote:
I do recognize the edits, but dont remember who made them. Will do a quick search when I have some free time.
And I'm glad the person took down your work. I saw your post on tumblr, but I wasn't fast enough to help out since it was already down xD haha. It's the thought that counts, right? Wink

Haha thank you, indeed! It was taken down so quickly after that, it really surprised me and made me happy that people reacted so quickly Cx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cck95
Admin

No. of posts : 147
Registration Date : 2014-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Possible stealer???   Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:34 am

So, I've been searching around for the original pictures of Belle and Rapunzel- and I found 2 accounts on WeHeartIt who first posted these (One on each of course xP). I can't say for sure that it is the editors behind the edits, but I don't think it matters in this case. Those edits have been reposted and reblogged thousand of times on pinterest, "newssites", tumblr, ect etc - so for anyone to use these on their youtube banner is kinda "okay."  Some time ago everyone made their own version of "Disney characters goes punk/emo" and alot of edits were made. Take a loook  ;D
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/CCK95
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible stealer???   

Back to top Go down

Possible stealer???
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1