Share | 

Favorite villain/villainess?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mssConstance15

No. of posts : 39
Registration Date : 2014-10-15

PostSubject: Favorite villain/villainess?   Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:00 pm

Hi guy, I know everyone have a fave Disney villain. I want to debate which is your fave villain and why? Very Happy And see which is the most popular villain and villaines.

IT'S FEEL GOOD TO BE BAD:D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
radstyles

No. of posts : 19
Registration Date : 2014-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Favorite villain/villainess?   Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:05 pm

hmm i dont know... I really like a lot of them like Hans, Maleficent, Ursula and so on! But I really like how (atleast I) didn't discover Hans true self before the ending! ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xXTheAnimeAngelXx

No. of posts : 21
Registration Date : 2014-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Favorite villain/villainess?   Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:02 pm

well I got a few favorite villains...
Hades, Izma, Cruella de Vil, Hook or Faciliar Smile

I guess that´s all ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
katzrox

No. of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: Favorite villain/villainess?   Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:07 pm

Hades is so one of my favs...
I remember reading that the voice actor was going for a "failed comedian" feel for Hades, and he does such a good job portraying that lol
Maleficent is pretty cool (from Sleeping Beauty, not the LA movie). I like how she is portrayed as the typical villainess, cold and heartless and in control!
Eris is fun-loving (even-especially-at others' expense) and that makes her a good villain because she doesn't have a "hell-bent" attitude, she's a bit more playful. Razz

I think by far those are my favorite!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mssConstance15

PostSubject: Re: Favorite villain/villainess?   Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:48 pm

@katzrox wrote:
Hades is so one of my favs...
I remember reading that the voice actor was going for a "failed comedian" feel for Hades, and he does such a good job portraying that lol
Maleficent is pretty cool (from Sleeping Beauty, not the LA movie). I like how she is portrayed as the typical villainess, cold and heartless and in control!
Eris is fun-loving (even-especially-at others' expense) and that makes her a good villain because she doesn't have a "hell-bent" attitude, she's a bit more playful. Razz

I think by far those are my favorite!

I like your reasoning,Eris is also one of my fave Very Happy She is so natural and it's true she does bad thing for fun because itis her role as it's the goddess of chaos and fair (since she didn't let sinbad die) I really like her. When I see I feel she can do anything Very Happy Like she was free like the wind ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShipPuu

No. of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Favorite villain/villainess?   Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:57 am

Shere Khan became one of my faves ever since I watched that show jungle cubs. He's seriously the most adorable thing and I can't see him as anything but an adorable little fuck after watching it.

Maleficent from sleeping beauty cuz she's so graceful and sexy. Ehh... I admit I had a crush on her when I was a wee little lad.

And Frollo since he's honestly the only disney villain that has ever truly scared me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kikyo0takarai

No. of posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: Favorite villain/villainess?   Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:17 am

Oh boy that is a hard question!
I LOVE Ursula, she is so gorgeous, sassy and evil! I love her deeply, specially how she is always in control and the boss of herself.

But then there´s Hades...and he is in my favorite movie EVER, Hercules, and he is so funny and silly and yet so focused on making his plans work...

And then there´s Frollo, who scares the hell out of me for being a sadistic sociopath that wants to do Esmeralda and its a creepy old man...boy Disney´s got some good villains!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
radstyles

PostSubject: Re: Favorite villain/villainess?   Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:56 am

@kikyo0takarai wrote:
Oh boy that is a hard question!
I LOVE Ursula, she is so gorgeous, sassy and evil! I love her deeply, specially how she is always in control and the boss of herself.

But then there´s Hades...and he is in my favorite movie EVER, Hercules, and he is so funny and silly and yet so focused on making his plans work...

And then there´s Frollo, who scares the hell out of me for being a sadistic sociopath that wants to do Esmeralda and its a creepy old man...boy Disney´s got some good villains!

Yeah, Frollo is so scary (maybe because he is so real compared to other villians).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mandssimons

Registration Date : 2014-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Favorite villain/villainess?   Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:54 am

Hades and Pitch Black are favourites :3
*hope we're counting non Disney XD*
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/mandssimons
mssConstance15

PostSubject: Re: Favorite villain/villainess?   Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:52 am

It's seem that Hade is you guys like most rigth now ^^

Frollo is my fave of all vallain next to scar Very Happy I think he so evil and have no feeling. I like most of him is bescause he so realist.

JUST LOOK AT HIS SMILE Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cck95
Admin

No. of posts : 147
Registration Date : 2014-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Favorite villain/villainess?   Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:24 pm

I think the greatest villains made by Disney is Hans and Frollo. Everyone else kinda have their own story in why they became evil and why they want revenge - but we don't know Frollo and Hans that much. They just have a goal, and will do anything to get it. Also, they have the people on their side, and thinks that they're good themselves.

But my absolute favorite probably has to be Shan-Yu. He's so badass, and doesn't have any magical powers that could help him. + that he does not underestimate the powers of women. ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/CCK95
mssConstance15

PostSubject: Re: Favorite villain/villainess?   Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:51 pm

@cck95 wrote:
I think the greatest villains made by Disney is Hans and Frollo. Everyone else kinda have their own story in why they became evil and why they want revenge - but we don't know Frollo and Hans that much. They just have a goal, and will do anything to get it. Also, they have the people on their side, and thinks that they're good themselves.

But my absolute favorite probably has to be Shan-Yu. He's so badass, and doesn't have any magical powers that could help him. + that he does not underestimate the powers of women. ^^

I agree with you about Frollo and Hans Very Happy I love them, Hans was so good that never thougth he would be the bad guy it's was so wicked (it hit me so hard) xD Mother Gother remeber me a little bit a Frollo so I would put in the list (even she was a witch she didn't really have powers)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XxFairyTopia

No. of posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: Favorite villain/villainess?   Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:27 pm

Maleficent is my favorite villaness (She is so BADAAAAASS 8D)

I like also Frollo, Ursula, Shan Yu and Hades Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kikyo0takarai

No. of posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: Favorite villain/villainess?   Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:05 pm

@mssConstance15 wrote:
It's seem that Hade is you guys like most rigth now ^^

Frollo is my fave of all vallain next to scar Very Happy I think he so evil and have no feeling. I like most of him is bescause he so realist.

JUST LOOK AT HIS SMILE Very Happy

Ahhhh he creeps me out! You are right he is so real! Its disturbing, because that happens in real life all the time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koa Production

No. of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Favorite villain/villainess?   Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:54 pm

My favorite villains are Ursula, Maleficient, Hook, Scar and Hades Very Happy They are too brilliant Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Damsel of Dawn

No. of posts : 6
Registration Date : 2014-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Favorite villain/villainess?   Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:24 pm

I would probably say that my favourite vilain character ever is Shan Yu. I remember how stunned I was when younger, when I saw him appear for the first time in the movie : he was so intimidating, but also very charismatic, I just fell in love with the character. As CCK95 said it before, the fact that he doesn't underestimate Mulan because she's a woman is refreshing : on the contrary. He considers her as an equal : she defeated his army, so she's worth a fight, that's how I see it.

Second would probably be Frollo : his wicked attraction for Esmeralda, his obssession for a "purge" of Paris : for me, he's one of the most realist vilain in Disney. He isn't really scary when you look at his design but when it comes to his personality, his actions, you just have the "feeling" that he's evil. Maybe it was incouscious, but I remember perfectly that younger, I knew deep inside that his entire being was wicked. That's why I have a soft spot for him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika-hime

No. of posts : 68
Registration Date : 2014-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Favorite villain/villainess?   Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:40 pm

I think of it, since it was posted, but I just came to "that's hard"
I came to two groups:

- My Best/evilest villain:
That would be Shan Yu, too. As I first saw him, I just thought: "Boah, he's very evil for a Disney movie"
Now, where I am older I think same as Emmi and Marie (...?... I am trying to remember nicknames XD)

Uh, uh, uh! And Shen. He's very evil, too.
Is it coincidence that all "most evil" villains in my option are from china?^^

- My personaly favorite villain:
Don't know why, but it's probably Mother Gothel. Maybe because I can somehow understand her (I mean, I usually can understand all villains when they have good or understanding reasons, but when it comes to her it's a bit like: "I would probaly act as she did".), because she wants to stay young and doesn't want to die. That's my option of her and I'm afraid of the death, so when I would get the chance to stay young, I would surely do it.
(I just wouldn't steal a kid from the parents, but if no-one gets hurted, I would do it. So! it's official! I am very very veryyyyy evil!!! XD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
girlfriend

No. of posts : 13
Registration Date : 2014-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Favorite villain/villainess?   Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:24 pm

As for the "human" the most evil villains for my stepmother is bancanieves, I always seemed such a deserved death ... and the original story is even more evil ... ~ ... the other is Frollo not need great magical powers, it is a clear representative of the power of control desire to have so much power ...
As for Maleficent magic, love her, and I admit I was ruthless in some ocasioes hbiera I wish I had pulled the prince Urrsua XD although I did not love ... I admit I adore all maquavelico plan, no doubt she was smart
  Well, for the finale, Scar ... definitely otr to annoy me, causing the scene that made us all mourn the death of Mufasa ... and manipulate his nephew, Sinba and took the kingdom. ..wow certainly another great villain
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite villain/villainess?   

Back to top Go down

Favorite villain/villainess?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1