New youtube layout?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cck95
Admin

No. of posts : 147
Registration Date : 2014-10-12

PostSubject: New youtube layout?!   Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:29 pm

Hi guys! Just thought I would ask if any of you have seen a new layout for youtube? I know that in some cases, just a few members gets affected, but still..
Now I can't go into "activity" and see what videos people have liked or people they've subscribed to. Does anyone else know anything about this? Will it change back? ><
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/CCK95
MSSProductions

No. of posts : 55
Registration Date : 2014-10-17

PostSubject: Re: New youtube layout?!   Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:29 pm

Jup, I also have the new layout (luckily I could change it back to the let's call it list-form), but you're right. This tab doesn't exist anymore and I don't know if it's somewhere else or completely disappeared :/ So,I don't know Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AiraSora

No. of posts : 107
Registration Date : 2015-08-15

PostSubject: Re: New youtube layout?!   Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:28 am

I usually don't look at others activity so I hadn't noticed that. The only thing I've noticed is that I don't have to scroll to look at what my subscriptions have uploaded so I'm personally quite happy about the change xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mermaidmidna

No. of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: New youtube layout?!   Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:59 am

I'm pretty happy with it as far as subs are involved! I think that's a huge improvement to what it was before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/MermaidMidna/
cck95
Admin

No. of posts : 147
Registration Date : 2014-10-12

PostSubject: Re: New youtube layout?!   Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:55 pm

Well, I'm glad that everyone isn't sad about the new look ;D Why I'm upset is because that's where I usually find new editors and videos that I wouldn't see otherwise. Now I can only see videos from people I'm subscribed to... Ohwell lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/CCK95
LadySaraK

No. of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: New youtube layout?!   Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:40 am

I used to check out the activity tab from time to time, like CCK95 said, sometimes I would find new videos and editors through it... sometimes I could even see who liked my recent videos even if they don't comment, lol Razz
A couple of months ago I was stuck with the grid layout with no way of switching back to the list layout (except when I logged on from another computer confused )
But at least now I'm glad I can switch from list to grid and back, because the grid layout looks so "crowded" and it's very hard to notice new videos in it (let alone who uploaded them). The list looks better to me, and it clearly shows the username and a snippet of the description.
I wish they'd bring back the activity tab option though, I tried typing in the url (youtube.com/feed/subscriptions/activity) but to no avail, it just redirects back to the subscriptions homepage, but hey, I guess it's not the first time YT changed the layout, I remember when we used to use a template to edit the background for the entire channel page and not just the header Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/engsarak
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New youtube layout?!   

Back to top Go down

New youtube layout?!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1