View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cck95
Admin

No. of posts : 147
Registration Date : 2014-10-12

PostSubject: Secret Santa 2015 | Sign ups [CLOSED]    Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:11 pm

Secret Santa 2015! Last years event were so fun, so here we go again santa

So, if you want to join [to give and get] fill out the form and post it as a comment here;

1. Do you prefer to get a video or photo/fanart? Crossover or Canon?
2. Favorite Non/Disney movie?
3. Favorite pairing?
4. Favorite style or music you might like for your video/art?
5. Any Specific requests?
6. If there is a uneven number of participants, would you have time to make 2 gifts?
7. You can do  a) only videos b) only art  c) Both

Deadline for joining will be November 1st, and then you will know who you'll be a santa for <3 You can change your form how much you want, but after the deadline - you can't.

You're not allowed to tell anyone who you get. This will be a secret until I say otherwise.
You will be randomly selected, so I've no part of the "couples".
If you have a question to your secret Santa, or vice versa - PM me, and I will send the message to the person the question is for. This way you can communicate, but without showing that you're the santa.  

**After the deadline, all the "non-list" posts be deleted on this topic. This is so that all the lists can be found easier.

Last edited by cck95 on Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:46 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/CCK95
RukiaShego

No. of posts : 45
Registration Date : 2015-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2015 | Sign ups [CLOSED]    Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:35 pm

1. Do you prefer to get a video or photo/fanart? Crossover or Canon?: Video and crossover
2. Favorite Non/Disney movie?: I like all
3. Favorite pairing?: Pitch x Elsa, Ariel and Hades, Anna x Hiccup, Meg x Shang
4. Favorite style or music you might like for your video/art?: I like anything but country.
5. Any Specific requests?: None
6. If there is a uneven number of participants, would you have time to make 2 gifts?: Yes
7. You can do: c) Both

Last edited by RukiaShego on Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE9OABQbHG_gTs8B1qV5Rcg
FunnyxGirl

No. of posts : 2
Registration Date : 2015-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2015 | Sign ups [CLOSED]    Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:44 pm

1. Do you prefer to get a video or photo/fanart? Crossover or Canon?: Video and either canon or crossover!
2. Favorite Non/Disney movie?: Beauty and the Beast or Lilo and Stitch
3. Favorite pairing?: Belle/Cinderella
4. Favorite style or music you might like for your video/art?: Anything really, just not too heavy electronic. Although something with musical-theatre-esque music would be amazing!
5. Any Specific requests?: Not really, but I do prefer femmeslash so that would be great!
6. If there is a uneven number of participants, would you have time to make 2 gifts?: Sadly, probably not... it's a busy time for me.
7. You can do: only videos
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mermaidmidna

No. of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2015 | Sign ups [CLOSED]    Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:23 pm

1. Do you prefer to get a video or photo/fanart? Crossover or Canon? I would love a video, but fanart is great as well. Smile Crossover preferably, but I'm not picky!
2. Favorite Non/Disney movie? Treasure Planet, The Little Mermaid, and Hercules
3. Favorite paring?: Crossover - Ariel x Jim, Pocahontas x Jane Canon - Esmeralda x Phoebus or Meg x Hercules
4. Favorite style or music you might like for your video/art? Here is my music tag to look through on tumblr. I am not too picky, just not a huge fan of rap or country.
5. Any Specific requests? Signs by Bloc Party is like my favorite song ever. (But if you don't like it/feel inspired to make a video to it, it's totally understandable.)
6. If there is a uneven number of participants, would you have time to make 2 gifts? I could definitely make time.
7. You can do: only videos
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/MermaidMidna/
BoxFaery

No. of posts : 6
Registration Date : 2015-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2015 | Sign ups [CLOSED]    Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:57 pm

1. Do you prefer to get a video or photo/fanart? Crossover or Canon? Crossover video plsssssss or Fanart is cool too but I definately prefer vids XD
2. Favorite Non/Disney movie? Atlantis
3. Favorite pairing? Thumbelina/Loki/Jim as a poly romance, orrrr Amelia/Jane
4. Favorite style or music you might like for your video/art? soft rock or indie stuff? something pretty xD
5. Any Specific requests? go wild
6. If there is a uneven number of participants, would you have time to make 2 gifts? probably not but i can try if we are strapped
7. You can do a) only videos
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheNight130

No. of posts : 19
Registration Date : 2015-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2015 | Sign ups [CLOSED]    Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:14 am

1. Do you prefer to get a video or photo/fanart? Crossover or Canon? Preferably a crossover video, but cannon or fan art is fine Smile
2. Favorite Non/Disney movie? Cinderella, Hunchback of Notre Dame, Little Mermaid
3. Favorite pairing? Crossover: Esmeralda x Marina, Jane Porter x Shang Cannon: Ariel x Eric, Jasmine x Aladdin
4. Favorite style or music you might like for your video/art? I'm really into Melanie Martinez and Halsey right now xD but I'm open to anything really Very Happy
5. Any Specific requests? I like femslah more, but what ever inspires you is great <3
6. If there is a uneven number of participants, would you have time to make 2 gifts? Maybe? It would all depend on what I have going on Smile
7. You can do  a) only videos b) only art  c) Both A) Only videos

Last edited by TheNight130 on Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClQNM9Fncp3_EaLKYYQ0-mg
CountessCain

No. of posts : 15
Registration Date : 2014-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2015 | Sign ups [CLOSED]    Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:43 am

Oh my God, just happy to make again something for someone <3

I'd prefer a video, but actually I don't mind, I would be fine either way. The person should've fun with what kind she's doing. A forced video, because she has to do it in a lack of time, is no fun and it would show it. Eventhough I love crossover, I'd be really happy about a canon video too. During the tournament, I'm always more excited about the canon contest than the crossover one. x3

there are a lot x3 my all time favorite is The Little Mermaid, but I love the others too.

3. Favorite pairing?

mmh... I'm a lot into femslash couples, but if it has to be a straight one, I'd always say Eris and Aladdin. Just love them <3 and Lilo and Dimitri. But just as one-sided girly crush. I'm well aware that they will never be a couple (except Disney does a movie with a grown-up Lilo, but I'm sure I don't want to see that).

I love to listen too chillstep lately. they're just so smoothing and relaxing. besides that, I like Lana Del Rey, Rihanna and Nicki Minaj. but please. don't edit with music you don't like. I like to be surprised by music I may not know.

no, surprise me. ^^

6. If there is a uneven number of participants, would you have time to make 2 gifts?

mmh... I'm not sure. but if you need someone, I wouldn't say no.

7. You can do a) only videos b) only art c) Both

I would say only videos. I'm horrible at drawing, besides the fact I don't have a program like photoshop. I would've to use Sony for pics.

(totally not copy-pasted from last year xP but my taste hasn't changed, so whatever xD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dingooh

No. of posts : 13
Registration Date : 2015-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2015 | Sign ups [CLOSED]    Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:26 pm

- Hmmm, I have to say video even though I like art too... Crossover please :3

- My favorite Disney movies are Treasure Planet, Mulan, Atlantis and Pocahontas. Favorite Non-Disney movie is The Road to El Dorado. But I'm fine with other Non/Disney movies too :3

3. Favorite pairing?
Well, almost every female with Amelia ^^' But I love almost every femslash pairing, so don't worry! But if you don't want to work with femslash then my favorite straight pairings are: Milo x Mulan, Amelia x John Smith, Miguel x Mulan

- Well umm, I hate this question XD It's so hard to answer. But here's some example of artists that I like: Florence and The Machine, Britney Spears, Rihanna, Marina and the Diamonds, Lana Del Rey, Maroon 5... But you can choose what you want, surprise me!

- I don't think so but I have to say even though I like Treasure Planet, I don't care a much about Jim. Just saying Very Happy

- Sure, I can make two :3

Only videos, sorryy D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Dingooh
mssConstance15

No. of posts : 39
Registration Date : 2014-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2015 | Sign ups [CLOSED]    Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:48 pm

-Video/crossover
-Pocahontas
3. Favorite pairing?
- Jim/Pocahontas, Pocahontas x Frollo, John smith x Alice, nami/john smith
-I like toxic love songs, but I like any style
5. Any Specific requests? not too bright, I liltte bit dark
6. If there is a uneven number of participants, would you have time to make 2 gifts? Not sure
7. You can do  a) only videos
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Paper ღ Rose

No. of posts : 16
Registration Date : 2015-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2015 | Sign ups [CLOSED]    Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:19 pm

1. Do you prefer to get a video or photo/fanart? Crossover or Canon? Crossover/Canon Video or Fanart
2. Favorite Non/Disney movie? Little Mermaid, Peter Pan, Rise Of Guardians, How To Train Your Dragon, The Hunchback Of Notre Dame, Hercules, Pocahontas, Rock & Rule
3. Favorite pairing? Ariel/Peter Pan, Jack Frost/Hiccup, Aladdin/Esmeralda, Once ler/Rapunzel
4. Favorite style or music you might like for your video/art? ❤️ Three Days Grace & Skillet ❤️
5. Any Specific requests? Not too sparkly  Wink
6. If there is a uneven number of participants, would you have time to make 2 gifts? sure Smile
7. You can do c) Both

Last edited by Paper ღ Rose on Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
angelofmusic1992

No. of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2015 | Sign ups [CLOSED]    Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:06 pm

- Video.  Canon or crossover is fine
- Beauty and the Beast, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Frozen, Mulan, Aladdin, Cinderella, Treasure Planet
3. Favorite pairing?
-Tulio/Esmeralda, Miguel/Belle, Jim/Jasmine, Elsa/Pitch, Rapunzel/Once-ler, Cinderella/Quasimodo, Sinbad/Ariel
-My favorite genre of music is alternative rock.  My favorite band is Florence and the Machine.
- I also enjoy musicals.  My top 3 favorites are Les Miserables, the Phantom of the Opera, and Sweeney Todd
- Yes
- Only videos
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BloodBendingDancer

No. of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2015 | Sign ups [CLOSED]    Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:26 pm

1. Do you prefer to get a video or photo/fanart? Crossover or Canon? Video, and crossover
2. Favorite Non/Disney movie? You're making me choose? Atlantis, Thumbelina, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Ferngully
3. Favorite pairing? Thumbelina/Pip(but like in bad relationships), Amelia/Jane, Crysta/ANYONE
4. Favorite style or music you might like for your video/art? Honestly I don't even know. I like stuff that has a beat but is also soothing. If you are really stuck try looking for songs on MrSuicideSheep's Youtube. You'll find something .
5. Any Specific requests? Go nuts!
6. If there is a uneven number of participants, would you have time to make 2 gifts? Why not? If there's a need for an extra editor I will, as long as I have time that is.
7. You can do a) only videos b) only art c) Both A) Only Videos
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FableSecrets

No. of posts : 18
Registration Date : 2015-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2015 | Sign ups [CLOSED]    Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:31 pm

1. Do you prefer to get a video or photo/fanart? Crossover or Canon? I'd prefer a video, crossover or cannon I'm not picky(:
2. Favorite Non/Disney movie? I have such a hard time picking.. Peter Pan, Treasure Planet, Aladdin, Beauty and The Beast, to name a few. Really anything(: I love them all
3. Favorite pairing? Crossover, Jim and Jasmine, and Peter Pan and Kayley. Cannon, Aladdin and Jasmine, Beast and Belle
4. Favorite style or music you might like for your video/art? I like all kinds of music, so go nuts^^
5. Any Specific requests? Whatever you feel inspired to make^^
6. If there is a uneven number of participants, would you have time to make 2 gifts? Sure why not(:
Only videos^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/xDeadlyLovelyx
mandssimons

No. of posts : 19
Registration Date : 2014-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2015 | Sign ups [CLOSED]    Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:21 pm

1. Do you prefer to get a video or photo/fanart? Crossover or Canon? Video and I like both Crossover and Canon.
2. Favorite Non/Disney movie? Rise of the Guardians, Tangled, Treasure Planet, Beauty and the Beast
3. Favorite pairing? Jack Frost/Rapunzel and Ariel/Jim and Belle/Beast
4. Favorite style or music you might like for your video/art? I love Fall Out Boy, but I don't mind XD
5. Any Specific requests? Do whatever inspires you!
6. If there is a uneven number of participants, would you have time to make 2 gifts? I'm not sure, I might not have time but if you need someone to make a video for someone else who didn't get a gift - I can try!
7. You can do  a) only videos b) only art  c) Both Only Videos!
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/mandssimons
cck95
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2015 | Sign ups [CLOSED]    Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:16 pm

The deadline for signing up will be November 1st. You will receive your santa the same day here on the forum, so make sure you read the PM's I'm sending. flower
Back to top Go down
kikyo0takarai

No. of posts : 42
Registration Date : 2014-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2015 | Sign ups [CLOSED]    Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:04 am

-Any as long as it`'s with love XD A video or a funny fan art/ edited pic is cool with me.
But I sure love Crossovers

Hercules!

3. Favorite pairing?
Uh so many:
Miguel x Sinbad
Tulio x Jane
Hercules x Ariel
Merida x Hiccup
Merida x Jack
Elsa x Flynn
M.K X Tadashi

I like music with emotional lyrics that tell a story.

I like drama XD so I guess I want dramatic stuff XD

I can take one video and one art.

Both
Back to top Go down
View user profile
animefreaknya

No. of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2015 | Sign ups [CLOSED]    Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:03 pm

a video would be nice! Either!
This is hard, I'm going to say Tangled, Lilo and Stitch, Strange Magic, Beauty and the Beast and the Road to El Dorado
3. Favorite pairing?
Belle x Garrett, Dean and Helga, Tziporah and Moses, Marianne and Bog, I have a list on youtube XD
something cute?, it's up to you!
nope!
If needed yes
I can do both!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess ArielHawkins

No. of posts : 4
Registration Date : 2015-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2015 | Sign ups [CLOSED]    Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:07 pm

Crossover, it can be video or Photo/fanart
2. Favorite Non/Disney movie? Little mermaid, Tangled, Treasure planet and Rise of the guardians
3. Favorite pairing? Ariel X Jim, Jack Frost X Rapunzel
4. Favorite style or music you might like for your video/art? Music Pop Or Rock, Art Anything up to you Smile
Nope Smile
Yes Smile
Only Art
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCY-FtuutjbsxVAe0zJZuZUw
cck95
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2015 | Sign ups [CLOSED]    Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:18 am

The Sign-up is now closed, and Everyone will now receive a PM about who they will be making a gift for.  santa

Remember, you're not allowed to upload the gift until December 24th!
And if you have any questions, feel free to ask them ;D
Back to top Go down
cck95
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2015 | Sign ups [CLOSED]    Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:24 pm

It's now okay to upload your Secret Santa gift! santa Don't forget to PM the person the gift is to so that they don't miss it, and you can also share it with us here;
http://disneyeditingcentrum.forumpro.in/t38-christmas-videos-and-fanart

I hope you'll have a great holiday and a happy new year! Let's make 2016 epic with alot of awesome videos & fanart. rendeer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2015 | Sign ups [CLOSED]    

Back to top Go down

Secret Santa 2015 | Sign ups [CLOSED]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1