Share | 

DotD || Your opinion about Favorite/hated couples

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cck95
Admin

No. of posts : 147
Registration Date : 2014-10-12

PostSubject: DotD || Your opinion about Favorite/hated couples   Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:03 pm

Debate of the Day - Your opinion about couples that is loved and hated, and other peoples reaction to them.

We all have couples that we like more than others [Crossover or not], and many of us has experienced moments when our choice of couples, in for example videos, have made people upset. It can be that one certain character doesn't belong with that character, but this character.
Now my questions to you is;
1. What is your opinion of this comments, and the whole hype over that some couples are better than others.
2. Have you ever made a comment saying that the couple in a certain video is "a bad choice"?

Feel free to discuss this ~ but don't be mean or offensive to each other.
Also, do not start talking about couples with their original names. This is just a overall discussion, and not one about if x & y is better than a & b.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/CCK95
MSSProductions

No. of posts : 55
Registration Date : 2014-10-17

PostSubject: Re: DotD || Your opinion about Favorite/hated couples   Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:39 pm

I, personally, don't care about the characters <3 I love everyone!!! <333 even if I don't really like Jim/Kayley for some reason, I don't know why XD But I would never make a comment that this would be a 'wrong' couple. If the editor likes his couples, he can do as many videos as he wants with them. <3 and when they are good, I really enjoy watching it!! Everything is possible in my opinion ;D If not, editing would become sooo boring shortly if everyone would do the same <33
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GuiltyAngelGirl

No. of posts : 20
Registration Date : 2014-10-15

PostSubject: Re: DotD || Your opinion about Favorite/hated couples   Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:58 pm

Well for me I´m a pretty picky shipper so I have my OTP´s and many couples beside them I don´t really like or even hate but I never made a comment like "hey that pairing choice sucks" or didn´t watch a video because of that. Every person has their own taste so I think it´s really mean to judge them for their pairings or even worse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koa Production

No. of posts : 3
Registration Date : 2014-10-18

PostSubject: Re: DotD || Your opinion about Favorite/hated couples   Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:03 pm

For my part, I do not judge a couple on characters, only on its physical aspect, there are couples which sad more than others. If I do not like a couple I do not look at the video or then I look at it, find the esthetics of the magnificent video but would never put a comment criticizing the couple, I find its childish and then each is free of like the couple which he wants:D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mandssimons

No. of posts : 19
Registration Date : 2014-10-16

PostSubject: Re: DotD || Your opinion about Favorite/hated couples   Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:14 pm

I'm loving that you guys accept peoples ships *____*
I can't stand it when people write on my videos 'this pairing sucks, they should be with this person'. Two or my OTPs are 'popular' ones, but I love nearly every ship and I'll sail on all of them, and I love obsure pairings as well XD
I love coming across pairings I've never seen before, and I even love seeing ships I don't ship (which is unlikely since I ship anything) because I usually end up liking the pairing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/mandssimons
kikyo0takarai

No. of posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: DotD || Your opinion about Favorite/hated couples   Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:05 pm

I love that we are so open about it! At the moment I do a lot Jelsa videos...but I trully ship Jarida, like OTP style. But If I do a video with Jack and someone else, all I get are comments that simply say: JELSA.

I hate it! If you want to see Jelsa, go check out my Jelsa videos! Let my Jarida videos alone!

I also love some very normal ships (Like Ariel x Hercules) but I do have some darker ones I have yet to edit, and other that I don´t see much around but I just love, Like Miguel x Sinbad, Kristoff x Merida, Shang x Jane...gosh I ship everyone! XD

I do come across some weird ships from time to time, but I usually accept and move on, sometimes I even get obsessed with them (Like Megamind x Violet....cof)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mssConstance15

No. of posts : 39
Registration Date : 2014-10-15

PostSubject: Re: DotD || Your opinion about Favorite/hated couples   Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:50 am

I love ship Very Happy and yes I do see those comment most when I ship Sasuke x Pocahontas there's my OTP. I never disturbing anyone, if I don't like I just go.
Is foolish to mess with someone when you do the samething :/ but there are poeple who does not respect -.- not everbody is going to have the same taste that what make us unique Very Happy and this life more fun ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
katzrox

No. of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: DotD || Your opinion about Favorite/hated couples   Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:00 pm

I am usually open to different pairings, but if I come across one I feel strongly (negatively) about I usually just don't watch the video or bite my tongue. After all, I wouldn't want someone else to hate on my OTP in the comments of my video so I try to treat others how I'd like to be treated.
Plus, like @kikyo0takarai said, if my viewers don't like a ship I do they can just watch the ones they do like.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
radstyles

PostSubject: Re: DotD || Your opinion about Favorite/hated couples   Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:19 pm

I have made a video once (a tfios trailer w jackunzel) and a lot of people seem to have a problem with it bc it's not jelsa. I mean, I respect if they don't ship jackunzel but tbh do comments like "ok vid but i like jelsa better" seem very irrelevant... Like there's not much useful feedback or anything, and I would rather not have comments than hateful or negative comments ^^'
So yeah, I don't point out who other people prefer to ship neither...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
katzrox

No. of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: DotD || Your opinion about Favorite/hated couples   Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:49 am

@radstyles wrote:
I have made a video once (a tfios trailer w jackunzel) and a lot of people seem to have a problem with it bc it's not jelsa. I mean, I respect if they don't ship jackunzel but tbh do comments like "ok vid but i like jelsa better" seem very irrelevant... Like there's not much useful feedback or anything, and I would rather not have comments than hateful or negative comments ^^'

sweet, you're a jackunzel shipper too? Very Happy
Yes I get a bit of hate on my jackunzel vids, luckily not too much as my subs kinda gathered they are my OTP and whoever had a problem unsubscribed so they don't have to see the vids. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika-hime

No. of posts : 68
Registration Date : 2014-10-16

PostSubject: Re: DotD || Your opinion about Favorite/hated couples   Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:25 pm

I didn't get such comments yet (but I do usually get no comments, so it's not a surprise XD), but I think it's very mean.
I don't care about the characters as long as it's good. Quality means much more to me than "Character-Choice".
People who make mean comments on videos with a pairing they don't like (I mean, it's a difference between "Well, I don't like the pairings, but..." and "How can you use this stupid damn pairing!?" - do you know what I mean?^^), are just not capable of realize that everyone has another option!

[Is this any kind of english??XD]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
radstyles

PostSubject: Re: DotD || Your opinion about Favorite/hated couples   Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:43 pm

@katzrox wrote:
@radstyles wrote:

sweet, you're a jackunzel shipper too? Very Happy
Yes I get a bit of hate on my jackunzel vids, luckily not too much as my subs kinda gathered they are my OTP and whoever had a problem unsubscribed so they don't have to see the vids. Smile

Yeah, jackunzel is so sweet Very Happy
idk, I vid a lot of different couples like jelsa, helsa, janna and so on- so there's something for everyone's taste I guess n_n
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShipPuu

No. of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: DotD || Your opinion about Favorite/hated couples   Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:06 am

I honestly haven't gotten those comments since I haven't uploaded many videos on past accounts. But I cringe every time I see rude comments about a ship someone used in a vid. It's just fictional characters. It's not a big deal. You don't have to bash someone for having different tastes.

I admit it's one of the reasons I don't ship Jelsa. But that doesn't mean I'll bash people who like it or not watch a well edited video just because it used that ship.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DotD || Your opinion about Favorite/hated couples   

Back to top Go down

DotD || Your opinion about Favorite/hated couples
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1